𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ━ ❛𝗋𝗎𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖟❜

Začít od začátku

"So we're gonna talk like grown-ups?", Natasha questioned her before she reached the door that lead to the living room.

The three Russian assasins' looked and pointed their guns at each other. Alena raised one of her dark eyebrows at her older sister before she spoke up in her russian accent, "Is that what we are?"

The three still pointed their guns at each other while Yelena and Alena slow walked backwards. "Put it down before I make you", Yelena warned Natasha as she nodded at her gun.

"You put yours down", Natasha answered calmly as Yelena suddenly stumbled over something that laid on the floor. "Watch your step", Natasha immediately warned her a bit amused.

Yelena let out a ironic chuckle as they continued their way into the kitchen. "Put it down!", Alena warned Natasha as she stared her sister down.

But then she suddenly heard someone approached them from behind, so the woman spun around and pointed her gun at the man that stood behind her, his arrow aimed at the brunette.

They stared at each other as Alena approached him which made him step backwards. The two walked into the hallway, still silently staring at each other.

Suddenly their both heard grunting sound from the kitchen, which distracted Miles for a short moment. Alena used that moment of distraction and spun round as she kicked him against his bow.

Miles grip on his bow lossened a bit as he stepped back to hold his balance. The Russian rolled over the floor and kicked his legs away before she grabbed two wooden barres that laid on the floor and tried to hit him with them.

The man quickly held up his bow and blocked the attack as he looked up into her brown eyes. "Stay down!", the russian hissed at him with an accent while she leaned further down.

"Sorry, no can do", the man apologized to her before he grabbed a towel that laid over a chair and slung it around her neck. The woman let go of the barres immediately and grabbed onto the towel as they both stood up again.

The woman struggled for a moment and they both stummbled towards the window ledge before Alena pushed herself backwards and threw the man over her body, into the living room.

Meanwhile she could hear grunting from the kitchen which was followed by Natasha getting thrown into the door.

Her gaze fell back onto the dark haired man, that stood up slowly as he looked at her angryly, but Alena just gave him an unconcerned look as she grabbed the knife that she had hidden in her shoe.

"What is it with you guys and the knifes?", Miles questioned the brunette, but she choose to ignore him as she swung the blade around.

Alena missed him by a centimeter which gave Miles the chance to grab a duvet and throw it at her. It landed directly on her head and blocked her sight, but Alena ripped it off her head quickly as she let out an angry battle cry.

Meanwhile Natasha and Yelena had wrapped them both up into a curtain and started to strangle each other. Natasha threw Yelena to the ground before she followed after her.

Alena's gaze wandered off to them as Miles tried to punch her, the two blocked each other's attacks. The man pushed her back and Alena quickly threw her knife at him.