I thought he was cool and wouldn't do anything but that nigga came in my room trying to fuck a little boy in the ass. 

I pulled out my daddy's gun I stole and had tucked in between the wall and my bed. I got beat when he lost the gun but he forgot the next day.

I cocked it back and shot the gay ass nigga right then and there. He was there on the carpet staining it with the blood spilling out from the front and the back of his head.

(No offense to the lgbtq community it's a niggas POV so yea...🏃🏽‍♀️💨)

I went in the living room because I heard him beating on my momma and I stopped when I saw my moms lifeless body there.

I was furious. He tried to come towards me but I shot him in the leg.

I ran towards him when I saw he fell due to not being able to walk from the bullet.

I punched him over and over. Right next to my moms body. Her head was turned towards me with her eyes wide open. She didn't stop staring.

I punched him until he was loosing consciousness and his eye started to flutter. I shot him dead in the head and he was dead.

(Ima make a rap outta that it rhymes💃🏾)

That's when I realized he didn't kill my mom. He didn't have a gun but she had a bullet wound.

It was somebody else in the house with him.

I just cried over my moms dead body. I wasn't going to ever let that shit slide. I was going to get whoever did that to my mom. Until this day I want to stop trapping but not before that bitch is soaked in blood and being buried.

I left the house and ran away forever. I got picked up by Murdas uncle and me and him been tight ever sense.

Benzo always was off to me so I didn't keep him close to me and ever sense then my life's just been this. 

I wish it was all different but it turned me into a beast.

I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to my daughter. I should've been there with her. But I'm going to make up for all the shit I did when she pulls through.

I sighed as I locked the door after getting out of my Uber.

I dropped the bag of my prescription and slid down the door.

"Fuck...I never pray. I never believed in you. Why me? All this shit happening to my daughter mane? Tell me why...god. Jesus...mane look. Please keep my baby girl and the love of my life  safe. I failed them so much. I have to make up for it but I need to know if I go they'll be Ight okay my nigga? They don't need me. But I'm going to be there until I die. Please just let my daughter pull through. Please."

Murda POV

I fucked up big time.

I slipped up and got caught lacking by Benzo and now La'Kiya baby girl isn't okay. 

Drilla been my nigga sense my uncle picked him up after he found him on the street.

When my uncle died he helped me stay strong and keep grinding witch is why I let him take my place as the kingpin and I'd be good working for him.

I owed him big time for being my nigga. Ima die about him that's a fact. 

There's hella loyalty standing over here even though his girl fine asf.

"I can go back to Atlanta with you I'm all good.  Look Kenna gon be Ight okay Kiya?" I said to kiya scooting next to her on the hospital bed.

"Is it though? I don't want this baby...I want the baby I already have. I don't want any of this." La'Kiya said looking up and me in my eyes with tears on the edge of dropping.

I leaned in closer and rubbed her back with the hand that could move.

She wiped her tears and looked into my eyes.

I wasn't making good decisions right now but...

Kiya POV

Vo It was something about how comforting he was...

He was fine as fuck already but he just was so much finer when he was being a nice.

I looked at his lips and back at his eyes.

We both leaned in but he pulled back hesitant.

He stared deep in my eyes going to my lips and finally our heads budded and we were kissing.

Oh god help me.

Meosha POV

I got done texting Latory and checking up on him and head to Murdas room because that's where Kiya was.

I was about to go in the room but stopped and shifted to the side so I couldn't be seen by them and peeked in.

At first it was just Murda being a comforting friend to his homeboys girl but then they kissed.

"What the fuck..." I whispered to myself.

I quickly hurried to get my phone out of my pocketbook and recorded them.

I wasn't going to show anybody but I wanted this video to myself.

I don't know why but seeing her all up on murda made me feel some type of way.

We had hook ups and drunken sex a couple times two years ago and throughout the beginning of 2020 he says hedoesn't remember but I remember.

Deep down I know he still feels for me.

I don't say anything because I don't want to be weird but it was something about this that ticked me off. I don't know why though when he's not mine.

And he's my "boyfriends" homeboy...

But he's her boyfriends homeboy so why would it matter huh? 

He's going to be mine just because I want him to.

Wait until this goes down...

My longest chapter yet omfg😭

I really tried hard on this and took the longest than any other chapters.

Idk I used more peoples povs and I'm getting more of their stories out💅🏾

What y'all think about murda and Kiya🤭

What y'all think about the bitch Meosha...

How should I bring in meosha s ex mason to the story??

More chapters coming prolly like two more today.

Thanks for reading!

Vote and comment💕