Truth Be Told....

Start from the beginning

"About what??" She said turning around popping her neck.

"Okay I'm confused. Why are you mad with me MeMe? What the fuck did I do these past days you've done nothing but mug me and roll your eyes like Im some bitch on the street?"

"You don't know what you did?! You were fucking on Murda! The nigga I was fucking on. How would Drilla feel about that?"

"Meosha what the fuck.. I'm not fucking on him one. Two. You date Latory or let me guess y'all broke up once...again? Don't ever speak on something you don't know about? Do you even know the nigga name really? Like why you doing all of that?

"See La'Kiya You got me fucked up!" Meosha said stepping closer to me.

"Bitch you got me fucked upper! Let me show you how fucked up you got me sense you not recognizing who you stepping to!" I said getting in her face.

Damn this hoe breathe stank.

She tried to swing but I blocked that hoe and mocked her straight in the nose. 

She tried to grab my hair so I kicked her in the stomach.

I sent blows to her face and her stomach and stepped on her toes.

I heard the door swing open and caught glimpse of the nigga from earlier and I think his name is Rakim but he goes by Rocky.

See what I did dere😌

"Ohhh Shit!" He said jumping up and down with his hand over his mouth.

He ran in the kitchen and the door was open so the fight traveled to outside.

Everybody was getting in their cars and stopped when they saw me dragging Meosha down the stairs causing me to scrape my ankle against the brick.

I stumbled back a little bit but I got back on my shit.

We fell in the grass and she was on top of me but I grabbed onto her weave and flipped her over so then I was on top sending blows to her. Her nose was bleeding and her wig was sliding back.

"Yea bitch I'm rocking you like a baby huh?! Don't. WOMP. Ever. WOMP. Fuck. WOMP. Wimme!" I said in between punches.

I don't know if that triggered her memory or what but I was definitely showing. My bump got a little bigger and I mentioned a baby.

This bitch done kicked me in my stomach.

Then it hit me....I'm pregnant.

"BITCH STOP! YOU KNOW IM PREGNANT WHAT THE FUCK?!" I said gripping her hands and pinning  her legs to the ground.

"Aye! Aye y'all stop! I heard Murda yell pulling my waist to get me up off the floor.

Drilla came running to help Meosha off the ground.

"NAW BITCH IMA FUCK YOU UP EVERYTIME I SEE YOU! DONT SHOW AROUND HERE NO FUCKING MORE HOE YOU DEAD TO ME!" I yelled loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear as Keyonte dragged me to his car.

"NAW LET ME THE FUCK GO! SHE GOT ME ALL THE WAY FUCKED UP!" I yelled being pushed into the car.

"Naw Keyonte let me out!" I said trying to open the door but it was locked.

"Man chill the fuck out. First you gon start off by telling me why you're fighting her. Second why are you fighting at all when you're pregnant. Third of all why are you acting crazy?" He said looking dead in her eyes.

"Nigga you are a joke. My Bestfriend just lane switched on me because she's pressed over you like what the fuck? Oh look what we have here. Two negroes that have a community pussy and dick. Lovely for each other."

"What the fuck is you talking about?"

"Cut the bullshit bruh. Y'all was fucking whenever and you not my nigga so don't even sweat it. Just let me out and I'll go in the house."

"Nah you gon tell me why you're mad."

"Because! I was just feeling better and know my own Bestfriend switching but what I want to know is how y'all are a thing and nobody knows and why you're over here wasting my time."

"Mane it's not important whatsoever because that was years ago. I don't even remember that bitch bruh. Whatever the fuck she mad about she got her ass be over it Ight? Ma look at me. I am not fucking her." Murda said pulling My face up making us lock eyes.

We leaned in and kissed but i pulled away.

"Look can we take this slow? It's because of Drilla and all of the other crazy shir going on. And look..I really don't want this damn baby. I guess I'll get an abortion unless she already done did it for me..." I said brushing it off.

I really didn't feel bad about this. I thought I wanted the baby but with what's been going on lately hell no. It's not even the baby's fault but I'm not ready to be a mom again. And I just got this body back right? Chile please!

"Ight ma I'm not rushing. I gotta talk to Drilla and shit and I know it's a lot going on for you. And La'Kiya I want you to be sure about getting an abortion Ight? Please make sure you really okay with your option."

"Thank you for this. I'm sure I don't want the baby. And we both need to talk to Drilla." I said kissing him on the cheek and leaving out the car.

Of course I'm not going to the damn party like we planned because I just need a break.

                                                                   Drilla

Hey Drilla I need some alone time right now.. stay over kill as house if you can.

Delivered 7:35...

                                                             Dre

Listen here negro. Don't text me anymore because I don't want the baby Ight? Just know we're done. All of this is over with. have fun with your life....

I heard a knock on the and I knew it wasn't Drilla so who else but Keyonte?

I got up and went to open the door but nobody was there.

I looked around and reached to close the door but it was kicked in and next thing I know a bag being placed over my head and me being dragged out of my house down the stairs.

What....the...fuck?

My longest damn chapter yet!!😭

I'm really proud of myself omfgggg

What y'all think about all of this shit...

Who kidnapped her?? 

Thanks for reading! 

Comment and vote!💕

https://www.wattpad.com/user/-KASHBABYKAY-