Truth Be Told....

Start from the beginning

"Okay...that's cool I'm trying to get high..holon  give me a minute." I said remembering it's a whole black man in my closet

"You can come out now.." I said whispering knocking on the closet.

He slid the closet door open and we went in the living room.

I saw Mason sitting on the couch eyeing me but he stayed silent..

Keyonte and Mason spoke and tdapped each other up.

(Okay so Killa was introduced as a new character and this is her being brought in finally I guess!!)

We were chilling waiting on Drilla to bring over his crew and shit and heard the door opening.

I saw Drilla walk in about to sit next to Mason on the other couch. Murda was sitting on the same couch as me and he took his arm from around me when Drilla walked in.

I saw Kenneth stare at him weird but I think he knew...

I saw a girl walk in behind him holding his hand. Wait a damn minute-

Then I saw another fine ass boy walk in a ouu lawd. (ASAP Rocky)

CHOO CHOO! 💃🏾

Ok so the new nigga is ASAP rocky kapeesh? 

(Anyways...)

I saw Meosha walk in last with a mug on her face. Why was she in such a bad mood these few days?

She sat at the table.

I sighed and saw the niggas taking out the weed and rolling up on the table. 

I saw Keyonte staring at me smirking and shit.

I kept wondering why Meosha kept mugging me and I was starting to think about my daughter so I just needed to get out.

"Aye yall tryna go to a party or sum?" I asked randomly 

"Shidd yea I'm down." Mason said first.

"I'm cool with it." Killa Said playing in Drillas head with her leg crossed over him.

Uhm what the fuck? I can't be mad but...

"Yea I'm cool with it" Drilla said taking a pull from the blunt then  passing it to Killa.

"I'm tryna slide or whatever..." Meosha said sighing and rolling her eyes.

Everybody agreed to go and they we're about to go home to get ready.

My high was killed and it wasn't the best smoke session it was by far the worse. Seeing how my best friend if giving me death stares. My baby daddy is all up on a bitch even though I'm feeling his homeboy BUT STILL-.....

Everybody walked out and were talking on the Porsche I'm guessing because I could hear them talking and shit.

Before Meosha could leave I stopped her. "Meosha can we talk?" I said grabbing her arm to stop her from going out the door.