An Autumn love that's coated with the warmth of love from both parties. Seemingly to forget the rest of the world like they always do.

An obvious sickly love tone seems to erupt out of them like a volcano everytime they're together, creating an impact on other people.

People wouldn't admit it to them, but the couple brought serotonin to other people; it seems like their happiness creates a virtuous cycle that promotes lasting happiness and altruism.

Except people who envy them, which is not much.

"I have a matching one," she sheepishly showed her own portable cassette player. It's white and pastel pink with her initials as well.

"I love you," he slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her lips.

As usual, they smiled in between their kisses.

"Thank you," he whispered as they rested their foreheads together.

"You're welcome," she whispered back.

"To many more memories with this cassette player," he cupped her cheek and lovingly caressed it.

"To many more memories," she grinned.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A dangerous rumor coated around the school that could potentially ruin someone's whole future. A mixture of hatred and pity overfilled Zoia's body.

Hatred for the boy and pity for the girl.

How could someone be that cruel to share something so intimate to the public?

Andrew Adams is a massive git and Zoia knows it.

Zoia never knew Mia Wilson personally but that doesn't mean she can't sympathize with her.

Mia just got her privacy violated and as a girl, Zoia feels the need to defend her. Not only that, Mia's a Hufflepuff and an obvious trait from the badger house is that they're loyal. Zoia would always stick up for her fellow Hufflepuffs.

Though it's been a bit hard to approach her since the younger girl has been nowhere to be found.

"I can't believe it Harry, we need to do something," said Zoia firmly as the two are walking to their charms class.

"No, you are not doing anything, it's Adams Zo, you need to stay away from him," he hissed.

Andrew Adams and his friends are a group of people that most people tend to avoid. Nothing good ever came out of their friend group.

See, you can be a player and still be respectful to people, it's basic norms, but it seems like that group of boys didn't get the note.

Sharing intimate pictures to the public just because your girl dumped you is one of the worst things anyone could do and Andrew Adams did exactly that.

"We need to report him or something," Zoia insisted.

"First, it's just a rumor because so far, I haven't seen the pictures. Second, you can't report that Zozo. She's a minor and by reporting that, she's admitting to making child pornography," he explained in a hush tone.

"It's not a rumor, Har, we know it's true. It's Adams," she snarled. "And what do you mean by 'I haven't seen the picture'? Are you going to look for it?"

An accusatory tone could be heard from her statement and Harry couldn't help but feel hurt by her accusation.

"Merlin Zo, of course not. But shit like that spreads fast," he retorted. "You really think I would do that? Searching and looking at leaked nude pictures willingly?"

"Of course not," she rolled her eyes.

"Then please for the love of God, don't accuse me of shit like that!" he snapped.

She stopped her tracks and put her hands on his shoulders to stop his tracks as well and turn his body around to face her.

"I'm sorry," she sighed. "I didn't mean to upset you. I was slightly joking when I said that. Of course I know you wouldn't look at those pictures willingly, Harry. . ."

"I'm sorry too, I was overreacting a bit," he mumbled sheepishly.

"You weren't," she shook her head. "I'd be upset too. Now all forgiven?"

"I could never be mad at you," he chuckled.

She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer. She went on her tiptoes, so both foreheads could meet.

"I'm really sorry you know?" she intentionally brushed the tip of her nose to his.

"I forgive you," he pecked her lips.

"Okay, we need to go to class, people might vomit from seeing our PDA," she chuckled.

"Don't care," he shook his head. "But I need to study charms so let's go."

He intertwined their fingers as they walked together to their class.

The cold breeze feels warm every time he's with her, scratch that, every time she's in his eyesight. He softly brushed her hand with his thumb.

A pink tone that always indicates love seems to compensate for the brown tone caused by the season. Maybe they even go hand in hand like those Valentine's chocolates Zoia loves, perhaps indicating that they don't need a specific day to express their affection to one another.

They have each other and that's what matters.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ ✎ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ♡! ]

I have planned for Zarry's Halloween's costumes since Zoia bought Harry the backpack.

ILY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! <3