"Yara, why are you crying? Yara what happened?" She said as she continued drying my face. I didn't say anything and simply just showed her my phone. There was a moment of silence before she started pacing the room and yelling. I blurred out the noise and just thought about our conversation before he left.

"Thank you baby." He said

"For what? I should be saying thank you for how you just put it down."

"For loving me. For being you. And fa being the reason I can say I've experienced real love." He said.

I started crying all over again. This time I wasn't sad, I was angry. Angry that he made fall in love with him all over again. Angry that he made me believe everything he was saying to me. That I didn't see the signs, and that after everything... I still love him.

Karin was still ranting when I suddenly stood up; making her rant come to a stop.

"Make that two tickets. I'm going home with you; tonight." I said. Before she could say anything, I started packing all of my belongings into my suitcase. All while being slightly blinded by the tears filling my eyes. I was upset that I was crying because I never cry.

"Yara. Let's think about this first. Maybe there's some sort of explanation because that boy loves you...I just don't think that-"

"Explanation? The picture explains everything that I need to know. I'm over here sick and worried about him, yet he's out god knows where doing his own thing. I'm tired of looking stupid. I'm tired of people not being real with me. Those bitches won, they can have him." I said as I zipped up my suitcase.

"I'll wait here while you go get your things. Then we can head to the airport." I said as I sat down on the bed. Karin just stood there staring at me.

"You sure babes? I don't want you to make decisions when your upset. I can stay a few more nights if you want." I shook my head.

"No, I want to go. I was going to leave tomorrow anyway. Besides, I've been meaning to spend time with my family." I said. My brother called me the other day. He told me he needed to speak with me about his whole baby situation. In translation, he needs me there for when he tells our parents; mostly our father.

"Okay. I won't be long. Trust me, it's all gonna work out babes. You two are my faves, don't give up just yet." She said before she kissed my cheek and left out the door.

I started playing with my fingers in thought. Why? I just want to know why. Why wait until now to throw away everything that we've built? This hurt is different because not only is he my boyfriend; he's also my bestfriend.

I looked down at the ring he gave me and repeatedly twisted it around my finger. This ring was his promise to me and he broke it. The promise and my trust.

After a while, I looked up to see Karin in the door way. I must have been zoned out because all of her luggage was there beside her. I looked at the ring one more time and slipped it off my finger. I wanted to leave a note but why should I? He hasn't even given me so much as a text back. Besides, the ring would explain everything that I could have said with words.

So I left it on the pillow. I grabbed all my bags and Karin and I made our way to the lobby and out the front doors. There was a car there waiting for us and soon we had arrived at the airport. People were everywhere, walking and going in different directions. The question I kept asking my myself is... what direction am I going in?

"What if I did the wrong thing? What if we're really over?" I spoke out loud. Us being over was never the plan, if anything I just needed space. Space and time apart to think, for us to both think about what we really want; because we clearly were on two different pages. All I wanted was an explanation.