Chapter 1- clingy girlfriends and man bags.

A/N Sorry it took so long, my laptop broke but all good now! Hope you like it. 100 reads and 2 votes for the next chapter. -Katie x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scorpy baby." Oh for God's sake... Now is not the time Penelope. Penelope is my girlfriend. My father and her mother forced us to date, apparently they went to school together; she obsessed over him. Like mother like daughter I guess.

"Yes Penny?" I shot her a sickly smile. She's so clingy. 

"I missed you." she cooed, perching on my lap and trying to eat my face. 

"Not now, Penelope, I need to finish this report or Professor Longbottom will feed me to his plants!" I sighed, it was true- he had something against me. He was probably at school with my father. I wouldn't be surprised if my father bullied him, he bullied everyone.

"Aw but Scorpy, just get a first year to do it or something. Or copy mine." she pouted. I can't deny the fact that she was pretty, no GORGEOUS but she's horrible. 

"Fine, I'll do it later." I grumbled, another sleepless night. Yay. Without replying, she slammed her lips onto mine. I had no choice but to kiss back. After what felt like a century she pulled away for breath. 

"I love you." she batted her eyelids. I sighed inwardly.

"Love you too, Penny." I breathed, not meaning a word of it. She was a great looking girl just...not my type. "I'm going to the library,I have to get this report done!" 

"Well, I'll come with you! I know all about Gurdyroots." she obviously lied, do I EVER get a break?

"If you must." I threw everything into my satchel and slung it over my shoulder. She slid her hand into mine, trapping my fingers between her ice cold ones. I led her up to the library, praying that one of her little friends would walk past and they'd go off gossiping. 

Turns out my luck was out. We reached the library and had seen no one but the odd first year. I turned into the nerd paradise. I sat at my usual table, surrounding myself with books and parchment. I enjoyed Herbology; it's a laid back, easy subject. Professor Longbottom isn't that bad either, he's quite nice; to everyone but me. I scribled a few notes down, my messy scribbles lining the delicate parchment. 

"I'm telling you Ro, he likes me. I just know it!" a familiar voice spoke as footsteps echoed through the room. I groaned, Penelope was bound to say something.

"Who would like YOU, Baker." she remarked. I cursed under my breath.

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in." Ashleigh snarled, I have to hand it to her- that was a good one. 

"Ash, leave it." her friend whispered, well atempted to whisper. It was still loud. 

"No! I won't leave is Rose! She's a stupid bitch, I've done nothing wrong!" Ashleigh protested. 

"Except breathe." Penelope scowled. Does that girl ever shut up?

"Exactly, Ash, she's not worth it. Now come on. I have to get my Herbology done! Nevi- Professor Longbottom won't be happy." Rose protested. I heard a sigh and the sound of Ashleigh dragging her feet. 

"Bye girls." Penelope blew a sarcastic kiss in their direction. For the love of God; does she ever shut up? Always picking pointless fights. 

"Penny, I think it would be best if you left- then I can get it written faster. I'll see you back in the common room, babe." I forced myself to add the 'babe' even if I did detest the word. Sighing, she kissed me. The simple kiss turned into an almost full on make out session. Good job Pince wasn't around; we'd be dead meat.

"Ew, spit each other out for once." I heard Rose grumble. Smirking I just pulled Penelope closer, adding even more force to the already heated kiss. When we finally broke appart for breath Penelope was flushed.

"You should kiss me like that more often. I like it." she giggled before flouncing off. I shook my head and got back to my work. After about an hour I was done. A whole two foot of parchment. He better appreciate this. Now I just needed something to stop me from going back to her... I picked up a random Herbology book and tried to read it. It was actually quite interesting, who am I kidding? It was like reading a dictionary. I would much rather be actually looking at the plants than reading about them. 

"FOR GOD'S SAKE ASHLEIGH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Rose yelled, my head snapped up. I saw the pair of Gryffindor girls piling up books that Ashleigh had somehow knocked across the room. I tried to hold in my laughter but failed. Miserably. 

"What are you laughing at, Malfoy?" Rose snarled.

"Oh, nothing. Weasley." I retorted, closing my satchel and heading towards the door.

"MALFOY HAS A MAN BAG! See that, Ro? It's a MAN BAG." Ashleigh shrieked, I scowled.

"It's a satchel." I growled and left. Those cocky Gryffindors. Just like father described them. If Pince wasn't in there I would've hexed them there and then. They really should learn to keep thier traps shut. Fools.