He could see a small jar of something being placed in the chair as Gulf arose from his seat.

His lover walked over to the light switch, and brightened up the room. Almost blinding him.

He could now clearly see his lover.

His cheeks had a bit of chocolate stains that connected it to the corner of his mouth.

Looking back at the chair Gulf got up from Mew saw an ice cream tube sitting there.

That's what that shadow was.

M: Gulf.

G: What?!

M: Were you eating ice cream just now?

G: Yes. What are you going to do about it.

He's warned his lover many times about his sweets addiction. Ever since gulf got pregnant their house has been over stacked with sweets. He's gotten rid of majority of them but he knows his husband has some hidden around the house.

M: Didn't I already tell you too much sweet is not good for the baby.

G: Didn't I tell YOU that those papers could wait. Why should I listen to you if you won't listen back.

Gulf snarled at his husband. He made his way back to the chair and started eating the ice cream once more.

G: Also if you're wondering for every hour that you were gone I made sure to finish a tube of ice cream.

Gulf directed his gaze to another corner of the room to where the bathroom was. He was most likely implying that the other tubes were in the bathroom trash.

Right now Mew couldn't really argue or scold his husband. Gulf was only behaving like this because he, himself, never listened in the first place.

M: So you're going to make yourself sick as my punishment.

G: Don't try to switch topics. What were you doing at the office for so long?

M: Nothing. I decided to just complete my work there instead of doing it at home. Because I want my full focus to be on my lovely husband.

Mew looked at Gulf with adoring eyes, but all he got in return was a blank stare.

G: You can't fool me with your sweet talks.

So hard to please. Mew thought as he internally rolled his eyes.

G: did you just roll your eyes at me? Suppasit Jongcheevet do that again and you won't be allowed in this house for the rest of the week.

Shit. Ever since Gulf got pregnant his attitude towards Mew became hard-core. When he wants to be nice Mew feels as though he's the luckiest guy to exist. But there are times when Mew does something to would trigger Gulf and all hell would break lose.

That's why he's always trying to stay on his spouse good side. Always sweet talking Gulf. Buying him gifts, doing baby talk to his 2 months stomach, cuddling him and spending as much time as he can with his baby.

Lucky for him though the pregnancy makes Gulf demands Mews presence to be around him majority of the time. Unlike back when Gulf wasn't pregnant and Mew would have to plea with his parents to live with them until his husband calmed down.

M: Babe, me? Roll my eyes at you? I could never do such a thing. I really mean that I want to give you all my attention. Or would you rather me spend all my time doing work instead.

Mew tried another approach at getting to his lover rational and nicer side.

G: That's true. Oh look at my husband. Always having me and what could benefit me on his mind.

Gulf walked back towards Mew and kissed him with chocolate covered lips. Holding his face with utmost attention and adoration.

G: I knew you would be good husband material when I married you.

M: Yes. My wife knows best. So are you no longer mad at me?

Gulf looked around the room as his gaze lead him back to the ice cream tube.

G: If you let me finish that tube I won't be mad anymore.

It was obvious that Mew didn't have a choice here, but to say yes.

M: Go ahead love.

I'll just have to take care of you when you start throwing up from all that sweet. Mew smiled tightly as he gave his husband a thumbs up encouraging Gulf to run back to the ice cream tube.

G: Aww. My baby looks sad. Do you want to eat some ice cream too? Is that it?

Gulf asked shoving the ice cream spoon in Mews slightly opened mouth.

Mews eyes widened and he felt like passing out as he saw cooked pasta mixed up with the chocolate ice cream.

M: No, no. I don't want it at all. Just eat it and be happy so we can go to bed.

G: You don't love me!

Tears started to stream down the pregnant guys face as he opened his mouth widely to cry.

Damn it. How could he forget mood swings that switch like the flash.

G: You think I'm weird and my food is nasty. Okay if you don't want it, I'll just look for a new lover who will like what I like.

M: No love. I didn't say that at all. It's just that it's too early for me to eat sweets, I might get sick.

G: Are you saying my food makes you sick? Is that it? Okay it's fine. I don't need you.

Getting up from his spot Gulf walked up to the door trying to leave.

M: Fine love. Let me see what my beautiful husband has made for us and our baby.

G: No. You're just saying that because you find my crying annoying.

M: No. No. Babe. That's not it at all. Look at me.

Lifting gulfs face delicately Mew rubbed his palms smoothly across his husband's cheek.

M: I really want to eat it. I'm suddenly hungry.

G: okay. Say ahh.

Gulf mixed the ice cream and cooked pasta really well and directed it gently towards Mew hesitant mouth.

Gulf was over the moon at his husband wanting to try the food and Mew was internally bawling and trying to hold back his gag.

He could feel tears well up in his eyes but all he did was try his best not to squirm as he chewed.

M: Mmmh love its...good.

Mew was amazed at himself for being able to swallow it. He was sure that he was going to throw up in Gulfs face.

🕒⏳

Gulf ended up feeding Mew half of his 'food' and finished the rest.

After Mew came back in the room from throwing the tube away and placing the spoon in the kitchen his husband was out cold on their bed.

Running to the bathroom Mew rinsed his mouth and threw up until he felt dizzy.

Shit, this is probably what morning sickness must feel like.

Next time I'll just wait for the next day before I go and get my office paper.

I never want to have to go through this nightmare again.

With silent tears at the after taste that lingered Mew struggled in going to bed that night.

🕒⏳

Why Gulf always has to bully Mew?
What did Mew do to deserve this treatment 😭😭😂

Idk what this is but it was fun to read.

Any questions or loopholes found ask me. I'm pretty sure some details are missing in here-