Interesting.

He is back on his self when the elevator stops and the door open.
He rush to his car and start the engine. He must be enjoying his weekend now coz it's fucking Sunday but he is here rushing to the company to attend the meeting with the board.

He is Mew Harden Suppasit. 26yrs old. A Doctor of Internal Medicine.
He is a on call Doctor of Suppasit Medical Center and a CEO of Suppasit Group of Companies.
He is a girl or a boys magnet. With his good looks and charm he can make everybody fall in love with him. He is kinda serious when it comes to work. He can have sex with anyone he wanted but he don't do dates. He can satisfy your need in bed but don't expect him to be in a relationship with you.

After 15mins of drive he is now in the office. Good thing that his condo is just around here or else he will be late.
He go straight to his office to get ready and he got 5mins before the meeting start.
It's Sunday so their employees is not present at the moment it's just his Sec and the member of the board.

His Sec inform him that the board member is in the meeting room and they will about to start. So he get up and go straight to the meeting room.

2hrs later

2hrs later.

The meeting goes well. And they will going to sign a new contract to KGC One of a biggest supplier of Oxygen tank and other medical supplies in so many hospitals in Thailand and even abroad.

He is on his office when his phone ring.
It's just a number. He answer it with a frown.

"Hello? Harden speaking."
Its a woman but he doesn't remember the voice.

"Hi babe. Its me Angel. We got a blast last night. Don't tell me you forgot me already."
The voice of a woman sounded hurt and sulking.

He is used to it. Some of the woman he got a one night stand is using this kind of strategy to get him back after the night of being on his bed.

"Oh Hi Angel. I'm at the hospital I got to perform some operation in 5mins."

"Come on Harden are you avoiding me? After we did last night?"

"Aww, C'mon I don't have time to deal this shit. I better go now. Bye."

After the call he decided to open his laptop and check some of his emails but nothing so important that he needs to reply so he close it.

He is scrolling on his IG when this familiar face showed up.

So his name is GULF ADAM KANAWUT.