Crane

At first glance he seemed normal but I was slightly more observant. After class I followed Malfoy through the corridors, he was only walking but he was so fast I had to jog to keep up. He weaved through the school towards one of the back doors towards Hagrid's Hut, he turned a corner and I ran over but I lost him already!

'Wait a minute, we students couldn't apperate on school grounds.' I thought huffing to myself.

I stepped out fairly quickly and jogged down the stairs when I saw a flash of white hair disappear into the Dark Forest, I ran after him. What would anyone want in the forest at this time, let alone a student?

~~

'Oh shit.'

I lost both Malfoy and my way a while ago I think... I started just wandering around hoping something would happen.

'Me and my big mouth!' I hissed to myself when I heard something growl just behind one of the bushes to my right, I turned my head slowly and prayed to Merlin that I wasn't about to die, I pulled my wand from my sleeve and stepped over.
One more step and when my hand touched the small leaves I heard a moan.

'Please don't be what I think it is.' I mentally begged, it wasn't a huge secret that some of the student body chose the edge of the forest to make weird deal or "have fun" but just the thought of that made me shiver in disgust. I wanted to turn away and not see something that might scar me for life but I heard a slight cry that didn't sound like they were having fun and I grabbed the bush and pushed it to the side and I was instantly regretting it.

The sun was perfectly shining down in a large clearing and in the middle was Draco, leaning over a dying bear and oh Merlin's Beard HE was the one moaning!
He pulled back roughly, his face to the glimmering sunshine, eyes not quite open properly and 'DON'T LOOK NOW!' his shirt was ripped open (probably from that bear) with blood dripping from his mouth. He looked so perfectly content like he was satisfied and (of course) I took that moment to gasp when the dead bear thudded into the grass.

His gaze suddenly snapped to meet my eyes.

"Shit..." I muttered as I weighed up my options, well I would've but he grinned at me with bestial fangs and I felt a voice enter my head.

~~

"Sleeping in my class I see?" Snape? My head shot up and the room filled with chuckles and giggles.

"Quite... well if my class is too boring for you Miss Crane, perhaps detention should peak your interest." Snape drawled out then walked back to the front of the room.
My head thumped quietly back onto the desk as I sighed.

'It felt so real...' I thought before I lifted my eyes to find the blond responsible... said blond was already looking! He smirked at me like he knew I dreamed of him (like his ego needs that).