Chapter 7

(Let the battles begin)

Henry's pov: 

as I looked into the recording station and I saw inklings and bigger ones. the searchers. The searchers looked like inklings but more developed, they had more defined parts like their teeth and hands(or well claws). They were bigger too...

I lifted up my axe as they moved closer. ready to swing at whichever one got close.

???'s pov: 

I was behind the man(toon?), as he lifted up his axe and then slashed at the inkling who got to close. that set off a fight between him and the searchers/inklings.

I quickly moved up onto his back, not wanting to get caught in the middle of it

As a searcher went forward he(Henry) slashed at the searcher, chopping off the searchers arm. I closed my eyes at that point, too terrified to watch more as I heard the searcher screech even louder.....

???'s pov(in the past):

I ran through the halls, terrified by the things that were behind me.

I had been running from some of the ink creatures, confused on how there were so many at once chasing after me. I thought about what was happening and my life before this. before the sickness that made the others go missing.

(third pov)

It was a regular work day for Darell when things had started getting strange. That day was when the ink machine was finished getting installed. first there was just a cough or a sniffle from his coworkers.

Then it happened, one after another each of his colleagues fell... melting into ink that moved towards the ink machine.

he ran, trying to get from the recording booth to the exit. not wanting to take any chances.(we should mention he had a better immune system since he was young) he didn't want whatever caused his friends and acquaintances to disappear to the ink machine in an instant...

Henry's pov:(back in the present)

I slashed at inklings and searchers, slowly thinning them. As I ran across the room to dodge attacks I swung hard at a searcher, hitting them right in the face. around the eye area. It screeched in pain as I then slashed at another since it would be stunned, if only for an instant. 

A searcher then basically lunged at me, trying to do what it could to hurt me more than they already have. I quickly turned and swung at it's jaw, breaking it off from the force.

As the searchers and inkling's thinned I was able to open the door and run out, getting soup to hopefully ease the pain. I then hit the last searcher when it had it's back turned, not wanting to give it a chance to call more near.

I then took out the last of the inklings, slowly moving towards the break room since it would be easier to find medical bandages there from my knowledge.

♡◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇♡

I'm sorry this chappy came later, my dog shadow just passed so I'm a bit of a mess. ^^'

other than that I've been doing drawings and working on characters! so you know that's Henry(for most of the time e) in book 2(it shows more on the past and on the future!) it's also a pfp that I just decided to make since it was cute also

s l i m e H e n r y.

ima draw a slime bendy to match-(I'm gonna draw Darell,  the inklings and searchers, and another character in the story tomorrow too!)

(small edit because auto correct turned bandages into pancakes ihvdchbnvfds)