Adventures Of the D.browniez

Chapter One-MEETINGS AND GREETINGS

Helena,Skye and Eden were up too their usual morning rutine,laughing and joking around in class.Helena as usual got many warnings and glares from the class teacher but continued prancing around like a mad cow.The bell went and the three girls left to their next class.One of the girls friends came over and started a conversation.Helena never really liked her but just stood there staring.The girls always got a few concerned stares from others.The other group of girls never liked them and always wanted what they had.Periods flew by and lunch time was here.Unfortunately none of the girls had anything left because of savagely eating all their lunch earlier this morning.They walked around and came to a halt.There alone in a corner stood a light of complection girl with extreamely long hair.The girls aproached her but stopped and thought about the last time they tried to make new friends...It ended up with the girls abandoning the new friend they made.Skye stepped out and introduced herself,along with eden saying hi and sriking a peace sign.Helena just stood still staring at the new girl.The girl introduced herself as Acacia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks later

Acacia,Helena,Skye and Eden are best friends.It seems like nothing can separate the four.Turns out Acacia is anything but shy.She's the total opposit of it!Complete party animal,and Helena is totally made for her the two of them wreak havok where ever they go.Skye and Eden are always there at their side to just help give a whoop whoop so that they can score a detention.

End

In the next chapter I will be giving more P.O.V's so that you can find out more about each girl and their life.

Some of these actions are based on real life events of four girls that are the best of friends.

I would like to give thanx to:Fayruz "Skye", Haylene "Helena", Aisha "Acacia"