" for fuck sake " - 5

I hopped onto my Mc-laren and I drove all the way to Hattie's apartment. I reached, it was pretty dark. But I could see clearly that Hattie was leaving her apartment.

She looked anxious as she placed a hood over her head. I followed her from behind so that she couldn't see me.

When I caught up with her, I pulled her shoulder from behind lightly for her to face me.

" Hat. " I said softly. She looked terrified.

" Riley. " She replied. " Wheres the virus Hat, " I asked.

" You think I killed my team? " Hattie asked. I shook my head. " No, I just want to know wheres the virus. You might die. " I mumbled to her.

She raised her hand to me. Her hand has three dots. " It's embedded in capsules. I need to get them out. " she said. I placed my hands over my mouth. She might actually die. " I need to find the person who made it. " She said.

We headed over to my car but Luke slowed up. " Lots of nasty people looking for you. " Luke said. " Believe me, I know that. " Hattie said. I stepped in between them, " Luke. She's willing to come in. " I said staring at Luke.

Hattie went with my back to the building while Luke ride on his bike.

I sat at the chair opposite Hattie staring at her. " Hattie, look at me. " I said softly at her. She looked at me meeting my gaze. She looked like she was trying to say something but she couldn't get it out.

" What- " I got cut off by Luke walking in. " For fuck sake Luke. " I said as I stood up and faced him.

" Your too nice to her Riley. " He said sternly.

Luke ordered one of the guys to come in the room. " if she moves, shoot her in the face. " Luke ordered. Soon he went out to pick up a phone call.

There was no one paying attention in the room except from me. Hattie soon beat the new guy heads in. Honestly it was quite amusing.

As soon as Luke finished. He turned around to see the new guy getting beat up by Hattie. It was a bad option to put a new guy honestly.

Luke rushed to the room only to get put in a hold where Hattie wrapped her legs around Luke's neck.

Then, Deckard came in. " Get your greasy sausage fingers off her Hobbs. " Deckard said pointing his gun at Hobbs. All the CIA agents pointed their gun up at Deckard while I took our my Desert Eagle and poured it at the agents. " uh uh wrong move. " I said.

" What are you doing here? " Hattie said with a bit of whine in her voice. " Saving you. " Deckard said. We knew that he said that because she was touching Luke.

" I don't need to be saved. " Hattie said as she then turned her aim to Deckard. " Nah nah nah nah. You and your little side girlfriend ain't going anywhere till she tells us where that virus is. " Luke said.

" That's disgusting." Hattie said as she then adjust her aim to Luke, again.

" Girlfriend? That's my sister. " Deckard scoffed at Luke. " Bullshit, she's too good looking to be your sister. " Luke said.

" Very funny Hat. There are people after you. " Deckard said. " Believe me once again. I know that. " Hattie scoffed. I was soon just standing there holding up a gun at CIA agents while they are arguing.

" Your guys are not going anywhere till Hattie tells us where that virus is. " Luke said. " Actually we are all going to die because she's the virus. " I said lowering my gun.

I then crashed into a table. My hands supported my weight. " For fuck sake. " I mumbled to myself.

A/n: hello this a really quick one, I might released 1-2 chapters a day? Depends whether I'm free. Maximum I will released 1 chapter a day.