life after - 1

" What's up with the annoying alarm?! " I groaned in annoyance as I pushed it off the small table beside our bed.

" You set it yourself darling. " Deckard scoffed. I lied on his chest as I played with his fingers. He was playing with my hair.

" Should I get cake or a muffin " I said to myself.

" You can get both dear. " He chuckled.

" I'm gonna go to the bar. Come on get up. " He said as he adjusted himself. I pulled his arm back. " Stay with me. " I mumbled.

" Come on dear. You know I usually go to the bar at this time. " He mentioned.

" Are you nuts? " I yelled at him. He shrugged his shoulders at me. I started sniffed as I hid under the blanket.

I mumbled loudly for him to hear. " I just wanted you to myself for just this morning, is the bar even more important to you than me. " I sniffed

The blanket over me then was removed. He pat my head. " Alright fine. " He said. I turned to grin at him.

" Your learning too much from my mother. " He scoffed in annoyance. I spent the morning laying in bed and talking.

We head over to the bar and had breakfast together. I wore a simple blazer and mini skirt as it looked cute together.

Our life's were doing just normal until Deckard got a phone call

Deckard gave me a look, I nodded as it might be something important.

Deckard had placed the call on speakerphone and signalled me to hear it. I assumed it was another mission. We heard the details and stuff.

" Where. "