"Dad your seriously going to let her speak to me like that!" I can tell he's furious for what I had to say.

The room was silent for a second before Mario started to talk.

"I'm not doing nothing about it! She right Enzo you where out of line and it's true we are professionals here and we take things seriously we leave the shit outside of work not deal with it inside of work! Got that!" Thank god! I thought for a second that he might of been on his sons side I mean I would have understood that but still I was being more reasonable.

"No, I don't like you and never will I won't put my differences side and forget what happened I will be hard on you and you better handle it Hernández!"

Yikes!

My chest feels heavy like someone just threw i brick at me! This is going to be a living hell!

END OF FLASHBACK——————

It was Friday finally!!!

Weekend decided to take its time on coming but it's finally here now I don't have to see stupid Enzos face anymore for 2 days!

Just have to deal with him for one more day just one more day and I can be at peace for 2 days.

• • •

I woke up like usual and got ready to be honest I think I'm wear not a bad outfit.

The dress go's up to my calf's. It's a beautiful red with black dots, and to finish it off I put on some grey heels. I decided not to spend that much time on my hair so I just curled it and put it in a pun and left two strands in the front.

 I decided not to spend that much time on my hair so I just curled it and put it in a pun and left two strands in the front

When I got to work, i stoped by jasmine to give her her usual, a Mocha frappe.

"Hey girlie, how's it going?"

"Oh hey Cesar, I'm doing good! Just to give you a heads up the boss is not im a good mode today. He fired someone!"

"Oh that bitch, I mean when is he in a good mood. I really don't want to go see him because I know that when I come out I'm going to be in a bad mood!" And it's true each time I come in for work I'm happy but when I see him it's like he runs the vibe!

"Well, I wish you luck." Such a sweet right?

I walk to my office to drop off my purse and folders to go to the lounge room and get him his coffee. This man has only black coffee each morning with NO sugar!

I know crazy.

I walk to his office before taking a deep breath and telling myself not to let him push me around.

"Good morning Mr. Enzo, I brought you your usual, black coffee with no sugar."

"Hello Mrs. Cesar and thank you." WOAH did he just say thank you! He has never said thank you.

Ok ok

"Do you have any paperwork for me to organize Mr. Enzo?"

"Yes I do, here oh and I want it done by 12 if your not done by then you staying for lunch and doing it, are we cleared?" Really! Like that's not fair there's always after lunch but I'll prove him wrong.

"Yes we're cleared, have a nice day." I say with a fake smile.

I put the stack of papers I'll have to organize on my desk. I get started hoping I can finish my 12!

2 hours later——————————

Yes!!! I have finished finally.

ha Enzo!

It's exactly 12 and I decide to go give this Mr. Enzo and ask for permission to go out for lunch.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in"

"Hello Mr. Enzo I just want to return this papers back to you it's all fully organized and I just was going to ask if I could leave to go for lunch since I finished?" I really want to get out of here!

His eyes widened when I told him that I finished. I guess he didn't exactly expect me to be done in 2 hours but I guess you underestimated me bitch.

"Alright you can go but I want you back no later then your lunch break."

"Ok thank you." I leave when all of a sudden I bumped in to someone.

"I'm so sorry." The man turns around, he has brown-blonde hair, tall just not as tall as Enzo.

And that's when it hit me it's Emilio, Enzos Best friend.

"It's fine Cesar what are you doing here shouldn't you be with your daddy?" He says with a chuckle.

Rage started to boil in my body and before I could say anything Enzo walks in......