The Sorting - Rose

The train journey was quite peaceful and I was glad. I had had too many people staring at us on the way here. Julia was very nice and seemed to like me for me not for Ron and Hermonie Weasleys daughter.  Of course I knew things were way worse for Albus, he was Harry Potters' son after all.

There was lots of finger pointing when we got off the train and gasping though. My other cousin Roxanne came over to me. to help me get my bag down. " Are they all staring at you?" she asked laughing. I forced a laugh back. "No I think its albus," I replied. Roxanne laughed " See you later, good luck with the sorting," she ran back to her group of friends. Roxanne was a Gryfindor, like the rest of my family. Everyone in our family wanted to be a gryfindor. Exept me.

I'm not brave at all, I'm shy, quiet and if i had to help save the world , like my mum and dad, I would fail. I'm nothing like dad, I'm clever like my mum, but brave? No. I wanted to be a Ravenclaw. i sighed and lifted my bag off the rack. Scropius Malfoy was staring at me weirdly.

Albus , didn't care what house he would be in, as long as it wasn't slytherin. 

He asked Hagrid what house he thought he would be in the whole way to the lake. Hagrid laughed.

"Gryfindor of course!" That cheered Albus up. He was smiling when we were in the boat with Julia and a boy called Dave. Dave talked non stop to Albus. He wanted to be in Gryfindor too.

I grew quite exicted when we were going into the great hall. I had never seen it before but then i saw the sorting hat and the smile had faded off my face. I passed several of my cousins on the way to the front of the hall, all of them sitting in Gryfindor. Would they be annoyed if I was put in Ravenclaw?