𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 10

Start from the beginning

"So we have to wait until you talk to her? I really want to meet her after all the cool stories Harry had told us about her, mostly about the pranks she done" Donna said, Sirius nodded while sighing but stopped in his tracks when he spotted Elizabeth with two of her friends laughing, what really caught his eye was her holding hands with one of the boys.

"Wait, is that her?!" Marlene exclaimed, trying to calm down her excitement which caught the rest of the group's attention, they turned to Elizabeth and they couldn't believe their eyes. She really did look like Sirius, she even had his smile.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said she looked like Sirius, she's almost like a miniature him" Alice mentioned, looking at James who nodded.

"Yeah and you forgot to mention about her having a boyfriend, he's not bad looking" Marlene added.

"Wait! Sirius, this is your chance to talk to her! Invite her for some butterbeer too!" Mary said, Sirius looked at her like she was crazy but the rest agreed with her "I can't just invite her to have some butterbeer with us! That just seems weird!" Sirius replied, they just told him it's not and they kept reassuring him he'll do fine, Sirius looked to Remus for some help but he wasn't really any help.

"Look she's going to zonko's joke shop, maybe you can give her some tips about doing pranks, take James and Remus if you need to" Lily said, trying to help Sirius out, she saw how stressed and nervous he was.

"Yeah mate, we'll help you out" James said, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder, Sirius nodded but knew deep down he was going to mess up somehow.

"Come on, you don't think we need more stink bombs?" Elizabeth asked, Reggie shook his head, Reggie and stink bombs weren't a good combination. He forgot to unlock the door when he left a stink bomb in Snape's room, that not even showers helped with the smell.

"Ok so no stink bombs, how about this?" Elizabeth said, pointing at some bottle that had a liquid they had never seen, it was probably a new product that came in.

"You should probably try this" A voice spoke up from behind the trio, Elizabeth turned around and recognized the three right away "Sirius! It's nice to see you again and those herbs that you gave me were really useful!" Elizabeth said, greeting the two older men behind him who gave her a warm smile.

"Thank god, for a moment I thought I gave you the wrong herbs" Sirius joked, Elizabeth laughed and punched him on the arm softly "I heard you three like doing pranks right?" Sirius asked, getting nods from the three.

"Well, if you want we can give you some tips on some pranks, well mostly Remus, he was kind of the brains behind our pranks" Sirius said, grabbing Remus hand and pulling him beside him.

"Wait really? That would be so helpful since the Weasley twins have been one upping us in pranks" Elizabeth mentioned.

Sirius and Elizabeth talked mostly bonded in the zonko's joke shop, James and Remus noticed how the two got along right away that Elizabeth would tease Sirius about his age when he said back started hurting every time he bent down to get something. Remus saw how Sirius was happy talking with Elizabeth or how her eyes lit up when Sirius showed her something and how to use it.

"Thank you! This is going to be really helpful! Is there any way I can repay you?" Elizabeth said when they left the zonko's joke shop but Sirius shook his head softly "it's fine, I'm just glad to help you guys out with prank, glad to know someone is giving Snape and McGonagall a hard time" Sirius replied but Elizabeth still wanted to repay him some way because she knew she took up all his time.

"How about some butterbeer? After the second task, I'll buy you some" Elizabeth mentioned and he nodded but decided to add on to the offer.

"I'll let you buy me some, if you beat Harry and get first place" Sirius said complete ignoring James who was saying that Harry would get first place "Your on" Elizabeth said, holding her hand out for Sirius who shook her hand, she waved them bye before leaving to the broomsticks with Ethan and Reggie.