Chapter 6

*Ivy's POV*

I wake up and look at my phone, wow it's 9:30 i dont usually get up this early. I do my morning twitter and facebook check and then i go to the bathroom.i walk into the front lounge and everyone is already awake except for Sarah.

"Sarah's still sound asleep." Austin says looking up at me with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm usually the one still sleeping but recently she's been sleeping in alot. Poor thing is so tired." I say as i sit down on the couch.

"Can't imagine how tired she'll be whenever she as the baby and is up all night." Aaron says.

"Well that's why she has me. I'm going to help her with whatever she needs unlike that jerkface ex boyfriend of hers. I can't wait for my little niece or nephew is born." I say getting teary eyed.

"I'm glad she has you to help her out." Austin says to me.

"Yeah me too. I hate that that guy chickened out...Coward. i hope he dont think he is a man. i would never do that." Alan says getting aggrevated.

"Alan." Austin says giving him a look.

"I'm being serous Austin, would you do that?" He says looking at Austin.

"I would never do that." He says.

"It's really sweet of you guys to care so much." I say holding in the tears. I love that they care so much about their fans and about Sarah and I.

"Of course we care. We love our fans so much." Tino says with smile.

Phil also smiles and nods his head."Yeah"

"So I have an Idea......" Austin says nervously.

"What's that?" I ask lughing a little at how nervouse he looks.

"Why don't you and Sarah stay with us for the rest of Warped Tour?" He asks with a nervous smile.

"Yeah!" The rest of Of Mice yell at the same time excitedly.

"Shhh!" You'll wake Sarah up." I tell them.

"Oops. Sorry." Phil whispers.

"Are you guys sure?" I ask holding in my exciement.

"Of course. We would love for you guys to stay." Austin says.

"Hell yeah!" Alan says softly yelling.

"Do you think Sarah would like to?" Aaron asks.

"Oh yeah. There's no doubt about it. But I think we shouldnt tell her I think we should go get out stuff now before she wakes up...But what will we do with my car? We live like two hours away." I say remembering we drove here.

"I have a friend that lives close by im sure he wouldnt mind if we left the car there till we get back." Tino says.

"Okay! Let's go." I say jumping up and getting my shoes and car keys. "The hotel isnt far from here." Isay as i follow the guys off the bus.We get to the car and i realize theres five seats and six of us. "Okay well someone is gonna have to squeeze in the back or lay across laps in the back." I say looking at them.

"I call front!" Aaron says running to the front passenger door.

"Hey!" Alan says upset which i laugh at. "Well, Im laying across your guys' lap." He says pointing at Austin, Tino, and Phil.

"Alright, let's go." Austin says jumping into the car. We all get in and go.

*Sarah's POV*

I wake up and its dead silent on the bus. i get up and walk to the front of the bus and no one is here. Where is everyone? I go to the bathroom then get a water from the fridge and sit down on the couch and sit in silence. i look around and see they have a speaker you can plug your phone in and i get up and plug mine in and hit shuffle and turn it up a little loud and sing and dance along for a little bit then i decide to take a shower. When i get out i realize i dont have anymor clothes.....crap.. i just put on the pajama pants austin let me wer last night and i puy my bra back on and look in the mirror at my baby bump and smile. I put my shirt back on and go back to the front lounge and sit on the couch and think about how much i cant wait to meet my baby boy or baby girl. The next thing i know im crying.

"Sarah, are you okay?! What's wrong?!" I hear Ivy say panicking rushing over to me.

I look up at her and smile." Nothings wrong. Im great. I just can't wait to meet my baby. I can;t wai to hold him or her." I say looking around at the Of Mice guys and i see they are smiling. Especially Austin which makes me smile even more and cry.

"Oh, I know girl. Im going to spoil my little niece or nephew. I can't wait to meet hi or her either." She says smiling. "Hey guess what." She says excitedly.

"What?" I ask.

"Austin and the guys want us to stay with them fr the rest of Warped Tour." She says excitedly.

My eyes widen with excitement."OH MY GOSH! FORREAL?!" I yell with excitement looking at them and they all shake their head and smile.

"Is that a yes?" Austin asks coming and sitting down next to me.

"Heck yeah its a yes!" I say starting to cry."Dang it! Stupid emotions. why do the have to be so sensitive?"  I say wiping away my tears.

"Because youre prego girl!" Alan says. I stick my tongue out at him.

"This summer is gonna be great Ivy." I tell her.

"I know it is. We desere it." She says grabbing my hand. "Cmon lets go call our parents and let them know what going on."

*Austin's POV*

I smile as I watch the girls go off the bus to call their parents. Im so happy they are staying.

"Look at that smile on his face guys. He is so happy right now." Phil says.

"You really like Sarah dont you man?" Tino says sittin down next to me.

"Yeah. I thnk i do." I say smiling reallybig.

"I know you do man." Aaron says gettng a Monster Java out the fridge.

"She's beautiful. They both are. Very beautiful." Alan says sitting at the table.

Im so excited for the rest of this summer.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Im so sorry it took so long to update andi know this chapter isnt the best but i hope you like it and remember that i love you guys. Stay awesome and beautiful. XOXO