"I missed your advice. Thank you Jen, you talked with me. Now I'm feeling a little less guilty."

"Don't worry. I forgive you Mel." I smiled.

"Oh thank goodness Jen." She hugged me again.

I missed my best friend too.

"Jen!!!" I break the hug to see Damian at the garden area looking ravishing as usual.

"Come with me." I whisper to Mel.

"Hey!!" I smile and peck him softly.

"Someone is little more happy right now. What is the reason?" He asked kissing me back.

"I want you to meet my best friend Melissa."

"Your best friend? The one with whom your ex boyfriend cheated?" Damian spat.

"Yeah. But she is sorry for everything. Caleb cheated on her too."

Damian didn't say anything, well I expected it the same. He was very angry and disturbed when I told him about Caleb and Melissa.

"Mel meet my boyfriend Damian Wilson."

"Oh of course I know him. He has an amazing clothing line. Nice to meet you Mr. Wilson." Mel said with a genuine smile.

"I won't say nice to meet you because you have hurt my girlfriend enough." He said with gritted teeth.

"Damian!!" I scolded. Everything is okay between Mel and I now.

"It's okay Jen. Him being angry at me is obvious and expected. I will take your leave now. Do tell me when you come back again in California. And please be in touch Jen."

"I will." And hugged her.

After she left, Damian was looking at me with pure confused face.

"She said sorry and she was sorry so I forgave her. Mel was and is my best friend after all Damian."

"But Jen she............." I stopped him by placing my lips on his. I think this was one of the times when I boldly initiated a kiss. I mean I am comfortable with him but experience from the past doesn't let me go all in.

I could feel he was shocked by my sudden boldness but he kissed me back with even more force. It was a pretty rough kiss. After devouring each other's mouth, we broke apart.

"Wow." He breathed.

"It was amazing." I looked at him.

"And you look beautiful Jen. How am I gonna resist you at the dinner?"

"Simple, if you want the dessert, you will have to go through every course. Then only you get to enjoy the dessert." I whisper in his ear in a very seductive tone.

Damian started coughing. Due to that I started laughing. Oh my god! Poor guy!

"Look at your face!!" I laughed.

"Jenifer Martin you are going to pay for this very soon. Just wait for this dinner to get over."

"What? Are you going to force me?" I turned very serious faking it obviously.

"No Jen no. I won't force you for anything please keep this in mind." He thought I am really serious. He caressed my arm.

"Hey... I know you won't force me. I was just joking." I chuckled to lighten up his mood.

He breathed, "Thank god. I really thought you were serious. You are a pretty good actor madam Jenifer." He pulled me towards him.

"There are several hidden talents you still don't know about Sir Damian." I mocked.

Just then my brother and Tessa came out all dressed for the dinner.

"We are ready." Sam announced.

"Finally!! How long did you guys took to get ready? By the way, how many rounds did you go for?" I winked.

Tessa blushed and Sam came running to hit me.

*****************
Hello everyone, I'm hoping you will enjoy this chapter. Kindly vote comment and follow me for more updates.

What do you think about Melissa?

Question of the day: What's one thing you did today which made others happy?

Love,
A.