"Yup. I met him when I visited Kevin's house."

"Sunbae always invited himself over," Kevin giggles when Jungkook hits him at the back of his head. 

"Your mother invited me, you traitor. I have manners." 

"That you do," Kevin mumbles as he scrolls through his camera roll of cute baby faces. He has the audacity to run his mouth when Jungkook could headlock him in a matter of seconds lurking over his back. "Look, this is when she grew her second tooth!"

"Wait wait wait–" Jimin takes a step back, looking confused. "You said your family lived in L.A."

"Yeah."

"So you two knew each other from America?!"

"Yeah!" Jungkook and Kevin echo, blinking big at Jimin simultaneously. For a moment Jungkook feels like his biological older brother, but the stupid thoughts are quickly shoved away when Kevin turns in his hold and wraps his arms around him like a snail and whines about loving him nonstop.

"Oh my," Jimin hides a laugh behind his hand as he watches Jungkook shake him off of himself. It finally works when Jungkook yells that they are in the office.

"You are on for a new mission," he fixes his shirt, this time serious. Kevin looks at him attentively. Good. "Are you friends with any of the interns?"

"I join them over lunch sometimes. But we don't hang out much outside of that. Just a few times with the girl from HR. Sasha, do you know her?"

"Oh she offered me her coffee this morning!" Jimin comments unexpectedly. The two look at him with their eyebrows raised. "I was standing by the coffee machine and she was kind enough to offer me hers. We had a nice chat."

"Okay..."

"Uh-huh."

"You guys are being weird." Jimin laughs shyly, giving Jungkook a little push on the shoulder and nudging Kevin's foot. There is no reaction, until Jimin notices that they were looking behind him:

 At the mirthful figure of Kim Seokjin.

"You are so dead," Kevin giggles to the collar of his shirt, shifting far when Jimin tries to snatch more answers from him.

"He is already plotting your romance story," Jungkook bites his lip to stop himself from laughing. 

Then Jin shouts from the doorway of their wide working space, "You think! I already have him reserved for someone!"

And Jungkook doesn't feel like laughing anymore.

"R-reserved?" Jimin turns around in shock. He looks like a lamb. "Is he matchmaking?"

Jin disappears and they are all awkwardly staring at each other.

"Don't worry about it. He is full of shit," Jungkook sputters in a hurry. "Anyway, Kevin. Can you get intern Kim Daohan to leave the office at the standard work hour?" he skips towards the door, barely catching himself from slipping by holding onto the frame.

"That's the mission?"

"That, and if you could also become besties and teach him how to stand up to Choi from IT. I heard he gets the poor guy to do footwork."

"Oh," Kevin lazily raises his eyebrows, like he is unimpressed by the simplicity of the task. "Sure."

Jungkook chuckles. "Thanks Kev! See ya!" he taps on the door before he makes a run. 

He will die if he doesn't find out who Jin is shipping Jimin with this very moment. Unlike the time meme pictures of him in a Yoda costume landed in his work email and Jin agreed to be fired but didn't open that damn mouth of his, Jungkook won't let him off the hook easily.