"Naya! You ready?" Louis asked looking up from his phone.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Shanaya smiled.

"You excited for your talk show debut?" Louis questioned with a smile.

Shanaya's smile faded, "Louis! You're a terrible friend! I was on Lilly Singh's show a month ago and I was on the Jimmy Fallon show last week." 

Louis scratched his neck, "Oh yeah! My bad! I watched you on Lilly Singh but I uh fell asleep before your Jimmy Fallon interview. It was late in London!" 

Shanaya rolled her eyes, and the duo got up and walked towards the stage. They waited a few minutes before they heard the words.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome two of the brightest young stars who gained praise from starring in their movie The Way I See It. Now, since then they've both shot up the latter to success with one signing a million movie contracts and one being named the best actress under 25. Please welcome, Louis Partridge and Shanaya Chakravarti!" Jimmy Kimmel announced.

 The pair walked in together smiling brightly. If only Millie was there, then the trio would be complete. They greeted Jimmy and sat down. The interview went well. They discussed the movie, Shanaya's decision to still go to Columbia University for her freshmen year in the fall, Louis's upcoming plans, and family. Shanaya thought it went perfectly, until Louis opened his mouth one last time. 

"So, you two are both teenagers, young adults. And very good looking, intelligent ones at that. Is there anyone special in your lives? Any crushes?" Jimmy asked the two teens.

Louis shook his head and started, "For me, I'm still waiting. There's no one who's caught my eye yet. But Naya over here has a huge crush on this popular footballer who you all may know—"

Shanaya quickly clasped her hand over Louis's mouth to stop him from saying anything embarrassing. The audience cracked up at Shanaya's action.

 "Wait! What were you going to say? Shanaya, Louis isn't allowed to tell us?" Jimmy chuckled.  

 Shanaya shook her head adamantly, "This was confidential information. And apparently Louis can't keep his mouth shut." 

 Louis rolled his eyes, "You might not be able to tell now, but Shanaya's actually quite introverted. So this kind of stuff freaks her out. When ever she's on television, her intelligence covers up her shyness." 

 "Louis I'm so happy that you know that but tried to blurt out who I liked on live television." Shanaya mumbled with sarcasm. 

With that and a few more laughs, the show ended. Shanaya walked off to her dressing room and received a call from her parents in Rhode Island who talked about the interview and life. After replying to some of her friends' texts she FaceTimed her brother. He picked up quickly and she looked at the chaotic scene on the screen. It was the United States Men's Team. 

 "Shayan. What time is it in England?" Shanaya asked.

 "When you called me before the show it was a little after 6 am. Now it's a bit past 7. The boys and I are getting ready for qualifying matches for the World Cup. Also you did great on the interview. I just want to know who the footballer you have a crush on is. Is it one of my teammates?" Shayan teased.

 "Shut up Shayan. You know Louis's lying." Shanaya lied through her teeth.

  Out of nowhere, Weston McKennie appeared on the screen. The young midfielder was a star on Juventus, the club that Cristiano Ronaldo played for. Weston was the sweetest, like a teddy bear. 

 "Naya! Hi! When are you coming to visit again? It's been ages!" Weston greeted.  

 "I saw you a few months ago Weston. But don't worry, I'll be there in due time!" Shanaya smiled. 

"Guys let's get to practice!" A new voice yelled from offscreen. 

  Shanaya knew it was Gio Reyna. Why? No it wasn't because she had a massive crush on him, she didn't. She just admired his way with the ball and thought he was cute. 

 "I have to go Naya. I'll call you later today!" Shayan spoke. 

  "Talk to ya later bhai. Also tell Josh and Brenden I said hi." Shanaya smiled. 

 After hanging up, Shanaya sighed with relief. She'd never met Gio before, and she doubted he knew that she existed. She'd get too flustered in front of him. Louis was stationed, leaning against the door frame.

 "I've met Gio before. He's cool." Louis smirked.

 "Okay well shut up smart ass. I bet you'd love to meet Halle Bailey." Shanaya raised her eyebrows at Louis who became quiet.

 He had a crush on Halle Bailey. But could you blame him? The girl was beautiful, sweet, and talented. Louis picked up his things and gestured to Shanaya.

 "Ready to go? Friend." Louis folded his arms across his chest.

 "Yes I am. Friend." Shanaya replied, hooking her arm through Louis's and walking out. 

chapter one is done! I hope you liked it! Remember to comment and vote<3

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

chapter one is done! I hope you liked it! Remember to comment and vote<3

𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕕𝕖?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Let me say, this chapter is unedited and there will definitely be some grammar mistakes. Nonetheless, I sincerely hope you liked the chapter. Have a blessed day loves<3