part 1

Betty's pov*

•June 16th•    

   Dear diary,
Today is jun 16 exactly 5 months since my sisters and the twins passing.. things have been hard without her here even tho I have veronica things arnt the same me and polly had a really unique bond we would talk to each other about most things boys, problems, school, things that we know each other would understand. I miss her really bad. My mom still has all of polly stuff in the attic in boxes. Veronica is currently sleeping in my bedroom I'm in the process of moving all of my stuf to poly's room, so veronica can have my old room, Hermione is staying in the half finished twins old room on a blow up mattress.
My mom stopped making me act perfect and let me be myself after her death. I started to dress how I wanted to I started to act how I wanted to but I still cant share my secrets with nobody.

                                              Sincerely,
                        Betty cooper

I slowly closed my dairy and put it under my  pillow and went and took a shower. Once I got done with my shower I got dressed (makeup and clothes on the last slide) and straightened my hair and went down stairs to get some breakfast. I sat at the table and used my powers to bring me a bowl so I can put the cereal in it. Soon enough me and veronica were off to school in the car that my mom got me for my 16th birthday.

*jugheads pov*
I  walked in to riverdale high and see this beautiful blonde girl standing by her locker talking to a girl with black hair. I seen a sign that said office so I followed it. J- hi im jughead Jones im new here o-ok. She started typing things in her computer and a few minutes later she handed me a pice of paper that had my schedule it. I- your locker is #224 and archie Andrews will show you around school he should be here any minute. Not too long after a red headed boy walked in to the room. A- I  assume that you are jughead jones. J-yes I am.

*Alice's pov*
I told Hermione that I was going to the store to get some groceries. I got in my car and went to the store to get some groceries and things that we needed. I was walking around the store to find what I needed when I seen someone from my past I quickly played for my things that I had a headed to the car. On my way home i called Hermione to tell her that i wasn't ganna be home for a few hours. Once i was off the phone i drove to the spot where I always went when I was a kid.

*Hermione's pov*
I was cleaning up around the house when I get a call from Alice. She said she wasn't going to be home for a few hours which is weird bc she doesn't like being out longer than she has to. I  wasn't worried about it bc she could have needed to go to a few other stores. I soon went back to my room and practiced a few little spells that I could do in the house.

one strange night ~ bugheadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें