Twilight Escapes/Pony Bark

Start from the beginning

"Huh!? I mean yes," the 'Princess' called back, "Sleeping!" then proceeded to snore as the mutant fish rolled his eyes so hard they almost went to the back of his skull, while Flim was oblivious to his master's annoyance.

"You wouldn't want to wake her up would you boss," Flim whispered with hope lingering in his voice as Xever walked towards the bedroom door, "She's a royal."

"Ah Si, she's a royal. A royal pain in my tail!" Xever proceeded to enter the room to see the worst fake out ever. He only scowled harder as the 'princess' who now has a purple towel on her head and the worst makeup on talk.

"Who interrupts my slipper?" Princess Flam asked in his high squeaky voice.

"Slumber, you bone head." Flam harshly whispered in his twins ear.

"Slumber right, I knew that."

"GET OUT OF THAT BED!" Xever shouts as he rips the sheets of Flam who squealed and tried to cover his fully clothed body. Outside Leo snuck up the side of the house to listen in on the conversation, "I can think of multiple ways of how the Princess escaped you fools. But why didn't see tell the queen she was kidnapped." Xever questioned releasing the twins from his harsh grasp.

The mutant fish hummed with confusion and he pondered what could be going on. "Something is off here. I have to figure out this princess mystery if I am to be King."

"King? Xever?" Leo wondered, 'is that what this is all about?'. He tried to get a better listen but his shift off weight made the wooden plank give out. Xever sharp ears of course heard and turn to the source with a growl noticing a familiar Captain of the royal guard.

Leo quickly back away from the window just as Xever rushed outside to meet him with a smirk. "Are you looking for something Leonardo?"

"What makes you think you'll be king?" Leo growled, slowly unsheathing his katana, "And where is Princess Twilight?" Before he could get answers,  immediately knocked unconscious by a cooking pan wielded by Flim.

"Huh funny for a Captain of the royal guard shouldn't you have all the answers?" Xever mocked as he watched his henchmen quickly tie up the mutant turtle before he could wake up again. Looks like it seems Xever has a new hostage now.

                                                                                           ⭐

Finally after a long cold drive out of the Everfree forest, Princess Twilight arrived at the castle gates, where a guard was watching her like a hawk as she pulled up forward.

"Its so cold." Twilight spoke as she shivered beneath her tin blanket. "Come here Rarity." Twilight offered the shivering pony as much warmth as she can as the unicorn cuddled close. 

The giant spiked turtle guard walked up to see who was entering his perimeter , "Who goes there?"

"Princess Twilight." The purple girl spoke with a shiver, from the cold or the guards harsh gaze, could be anyone's guess. Said guard scoffed at the answer, giving a condescending smile.

"If your the princess, then I'm the king."

Twilight was of course bewildered at his response, "B-but, I am the princess."

"Really then how come I saw the princess eating dinner with the queen?"  Twilight was in even more shock at what she just heard. How could that be when she was sitting out here? "What princess?"

"I suggest you move along before I lose my temper," The guard spoke with a growl beneath his words, his glare hardening.

"You are speaking to Princess Twilight," the purple eyed girl spoke with conviction, "Let me-"