Twilight Escapes/Pony Bark

Deep in the night within the Everfree forest, Princess Twilight and Rarity were still trapped in the cabin. But not for long. In the main room of the house Flim and Flam were playing a game of cards.

"My dear brother, I happen to know you have a five of hearts." Flam declared.

"What do mean you know, brother of mine?" Flim asked. While the twins were bickering, Twilight and Rarity were setting up for their escape.

"I saw." Flam responded.

"You mean you cheated!" Flim accused. 

"Yes," Flam smiled then responded with, "I mean of course not."

"Help!" Twilight shouted out suddenly, "Help! Please Help me!"

"Yes your highness?" "What is it?" Both the twins called.

"Hurry!" Twilight calls out but with a mischievous smile. 

After unlocking the door to check what Twilight's yelling was about, they entered to see what looked like a ghost floating above them. When in reality it was Rarity wearing a blanket, and standing on top of a beam. But the twins didn't know this and of course got scared.

"GHOST!" Flam exclaimed in fear.

"Please get it and quickly!" Twilight spoke out with 'fear'. 

"Your the oldest you get it!" Flam pushed Flim in front of the 'ghost'. But Flim retaliated and pushed his twin back towards it. "Your closer to it, you get!" The other twin replied back shoving Flam closer. But then suddenly their debate got cut off when the 'Ghost' pounced.

Both the twins shrieked as the ghost fell upon them. The white blanket blocked their vison along with their logic, "It's got me!" Flam exclaimed, "I can feel its fuzzy hands!" both brothers were so busy with the sheet they didn't notice Rarity prance out from under with a smug look.

"Well done Rarity." Twilight praised as she and her little pony rushed passed the squabbling brothers to escape. Flim eventually pulled the sheet off him with annoyed look and hit his brother upside the head which silenced the twin. 

It was too late though as Princess Twilight got on the cart with Rarity sitting by her side and whipped the reins for Leatherhead. "Go, Go!" she commanded and off the alligator ran pulling the cart just as the brothers ran outside to watch as the princess escaped. The older twin gave a disgruntled grunt, while the lesser twin just waved the princess off.

Just as Twilight escaped, she didn't notice that on the other side of Everfree forest that Captain Leonardo was riding in, from previously following Xavier. With a click of his heel he rode on to catch up to the mutant fish.

Speaking of Fish Face.

"Let me in, YOU IDIOTS!" Xavier bellowed out as he banged on the door nearly it down to get to his buffoons he called henchmen.

The door eventually opened up to reveal a very nervous and sweaty Flim, showing of an obvious fake smile. "Your Bossness. Everything is fine," Flim tired to explained as he started closing the door again, "Fine, Fine, Fine, Just fine, so see you soon." But he wasn't quick enough as Xever stuck his metal foot out, stopping Flim from shutting the door. He all but yanked the door opened and marched in looking around for any foul play.

"How did she escape?" Xever questioned still looking for any hints of how his plans got ruined.

"Who?" Flim asked as Xever turned around with an unnerving smile.

"Who? The PRINCESSA! YOU MORON, ESUPIDO!" 

Flim frantically waved his hands in hopes of calming his boss down, "Why the Princess is here. Sleeping!" the older twin laughed anxiously and pointed at the back door, "Isn't that right Princess, aren't you sleeping!" Flim yelled trying to emphasis his point.