Chapter One

Dudes hiya! This is Josephine here ;D

This is the first story I've ever wrote on Wattpad.

I post this for fun so I don't expect much... haha

Seriously, I'm not good at writing... so ya am trying my best to write it xPPPP

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes :P

*****************************

Chapter One

"Natsume! You are going to be late for school if you don't get out from that damn bed now!" Bellowed my foster mother.

I groaned and get out of the bed in a very slow motion and yelled back, "Okay! Keep your fur on!"

I'd always like to use the term "keep your fur on" when it's early in the morning and my foster mom yelled at me to get up.

I quickly took a shower and get dressed, when I went downstairs to get my breakfast my foster dad grunted, "Finally, Natsume! You know we don't adopt you for only losing our voices!"

"Yeah, of course I know." I muttered. My foster dad always said this same thing over and over again, always after my foster mom yelled and it disturbed him.

I quickly went out of the house and started to run as quickly as possible in my human form towards school. I gave out a sigh of relief when I stepped into the school right before the school bell rang.

I actually didn't like both my home and pack much. As I was very timid in front of my class mates and among my pack mates, I was usually the one being bullied at school.

As the omega in the pack, meaning that I was always the lowest rank and the unwanted in both of my school life and my pack life.

"Ooh~ There she is! Hey timi-mouse!" Cried a big fat human girl when i went into the classroom.

"Okay... Let's begin..." I thought sarcastically in my mind and unfortunately I forgot to have my guard up and block my thoughts.

"You don't have much choice, you know that, omega?" Sneered a voice, emphasizing the rank, through the pack's mind link and the others laughed mentally.

I knew right away who the sneer belonged to - the alpha's son, Daniel. Daniel was the alpha-to-be, meaning that he would led this pack in the future.

He was the one who would always find a way to make me look worse nearly in front of everyone, especially the alphas, his parents.

Therefore, I was not so of the alphas' likings, to them I was a disaster that would only bring bad lucks to them.

And that was right, every time I was there, there would be trouble coming up, that's why they called me the trouble magnet. But hey, I can't help it!

My foster parents were actually the betas in the pack, everyone was thrilled when they first adopted me and brought me to the pack, but as I grow, the pack began to see what I truely was capable - to be that single alpha to lead the pack successfully.

The alphas and my foster parent were afraid that I would challenge them and took their titles and powers away from them.

So they used some excuses to a pup like me and put me in the rank as "Omega". So that's why every day my school life was bully, study, bully and study...

I thought my whole life would be like this until he came up.

He was a visiting alpha, I met him during his visit to our pack. As my rank was omega, therefore my job was to entertain the visitors when they visited our pack.