2

1st person POV.

Lidia's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom...why do we have to move?" I whined as I put my book that I was reading down. " I get that you wanna be away from dad and everything, but we went on a plane! That's to far! I'll never be able to visit him." I looked at her sadly.  All she replied with was a simple, "Because."  I rolled my eyes and ran my fingers threw my blue hair. I put my feet up on the dashboard and go back to reading my book.

-Cherry POV-

"God highschool sucks!" I complained to my only friend Catrina.  "Well I guess you don't want to be smart and popular like me." She bagged not looking up from her homework. She knew I was jealous of her popularity. I was the poor kid that was friends with Caterina Blackout.  I honestly wanted to ditch Catrina but that would mean I had no ride from school and back. Nor a ride to work. I sighed as I sat next to her secretly copping the answer's she had. Because I was first when the teacher graded assignments she would compliment me on my answers being all right.

I whined as the bell rung to sign that lunch was over and you needed to head to your next class. I got up shoving everything in my not so neat backpack. Catrina of course kept hers in order. I shrugged as I went to my next class shoving the homework I had done at lunch on her desk. Ms. Jason smiled at be but I retuned and looked of annoyance. "Ms. Snar I would like to see you in my office after class." She said and I shrugged. "Ok formal bitch. " I growled at her. She put a angered expression as she had to compliment my good work on the homework. "Great job for getting all right Cherry. However shall I show the class your drawings?" She said pulling out my missing sketch book. "Wait- what?!" I snapped and got up making my seat hit the desk behind me.

She smiled as she turned off the lights and put on the projector. "Ok let's start from the very beginning." She said opening it. I must admit I liked drawing smut and confessing my love for my classmates. The first in was Catrina and me laying in the backseat of her car fucking. I gulped as everyone looked at me in disgust. She read off the paragraph at the bottom. "May 11th 2011, I've been crushing on Catrina for a week and began imaging beautiful sex between us. Here is one-'" she finished. "Four years ago huh?" She smirked flipping the page to uncover my old crush on the nerd that died to suicide. I was chained to the wall with him handing from a noose eating me out.
She read the sentence below.
"damn- if he didn't die I would have loved to do this with him~"  she finished and put the book in her desk. "I'll shall reach your father out this book." She said and she turned the light on.

I was angered and about to blow up and her. Instead I sat down and watched everyone rage about what they saw on social media. Unlike everyone else I didn't have a phone and when I got home I was going to be beaten to the point of no return.

-After school-
I was sitting in Catrina's car explaining the drawing. She understood and brushed it off taking me to my house. I got out and walked in my house. Gladly I don't have to go to Ms. Jason office. I see my dad waiting for we with a belt. I sighed as I dropped my bag and took off my shoes going to him. "I heard what your teacher did. I'm very disappointed in you. Why draw it?" He asked clearly annoyed.

Abuse warning!
Also sexual abuse!
---------------------------------

I didn't answer causing him to slap me with his belt across the face. I groaned silently and looked at him. "I don't know. It's something I like to do. I'm so-" I was cut off by him throwing me onto the couch and raising my shirt and throwing his belt to my skin. I hold in a scream while he grabbed a rag and shoved it in my mouth. He took off his shit and threw off his pants and boxers exposing his junk. I looked away but forced my eyes to look at him. "If you want to draw it. Why not do it." He said grabbing my pants and slipping them down.  I tried to fight but gave up as he undressed me slowly. I began to cry and whined for help silently as he began.

-after-

I was taking a shower getting everything off me. I gagged as I wiped the tears from my face more took there place as I cried more. I sat down in the shower and tried the breathing exercises my mom had taught me before she....you know. I soon finished up and got dressed and grabbed my electric guitar and played. 'perfect crime'.

A/n-  So if your not conferred with that chapter I'm sorry that's the way the story's gonna go...so you might want to leave if you'd like. Anyway besides that I'm sorry for such the short chapter.
Love you my chicken nuggets!
-rose~