"Okay, go and let him know." Taeyong said with a smile, the girl dipping her head to him and running out.

"Taeyong?"

"Have the gang on high alert. I want to be optimistic but we must be prepared for anything." He commanded the others.

"Do you want us to trail you then?"

"No. If this is a real peace offering, we cannot mess it up. Just have the gang ready to go at the base incase anything happens. I'll call for help if we need it."

- - -

"How you feeling?" Sungchan asked, tightening the gun holster on his hip.

"Ready to finally be done snd over with all of this." She sighed, taking the knifes Jaemin was holding out for her and slipping them into place. "I just want to move on with life."

"Yeah well let's hope this all goes well." Sungchan said with a nod, the two making their way to the garage.

"Are you not driving with us, Tae?" Minji asked as they saw him prepping his car.

"Not this time, I want to have two vehicles with us just incase."

Minji and Sungchan shared a glance, rolling their eyes at the leader's paranoia as they slid into her car. With a wave from Taeyong, they pulled out of the garage, following the older boy off of their property and into the night.

They pulled up to a dark building halfway between Stray Kids' and NCT's territory. Minji could make out two figures waiting for them, quickly realizing that it was Hyunjin and Felix.

"You came." Felix breathed a sigh of relief as Minji walked up to them with Taeyong and Sungchan.

"We did, and I'm trusting that you're going to make good on your word for peace." She said with a threatening bite to her tone.

"Of course." Felix said with a dip of his head. "Follow me."

He turned, walking into the building. Taeyong cast a reassuring look at Minji as they followed him down the dark hallway. She jumped slightly as Hyunjin shut the door behind them.

After leading down them what felt like a maze of hallways, Felix stopped outside a door where Chan was waiting.

"Chan."

"Taeyong."

The two leaders stared one another down as they approached.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stay with me while the other two continue."

"Why?" Taeyong growled lowly.

"It's best if the members negotiate without the authority of the leaders in the room. Don't worry, I won't be their either."

Taeyong turned to look at Sungchan and Minji, the two younger ones giving him firm nods. The older boy sighed, dipping his head and stepping aside.

With a nervous smile at their leader, Minji and Sungchan followed Felix to the next hallway, the heavy door slamming shut behind them.

- - -

Back at the house, the boys all gathered in the main room, fully suited up in case of an emergency. The atmosphere was tense, all of them counting down the seconds until they could be sure that the three of them were safe.

Haechan couldn't stop shaking, his leg relentlessly bouncing as Jeno and Renjun sat tensed next to him, ready to stop him incase he did anything impulsive. He was feeling restless and all he wanted was to know what was going on or something to distract him.

It seemed his prayers were answered when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" He yelled, shooting up from his seat before anyone had any time to react.

He made his way through the boys, clutching the gun at his side as he opened the door, hoping to see Minji standing there with a smile. It was not Minji, but who he did see only made him more confused.

"Hyunjin?"

Ahhh the end of the story is fast approaching! Only like 2 chapters left!