Issei Hyoudou VS The Demi-Fiend: Full Fight

Start from the beginning

Rias then snapped out of her shock and looked at the stranger.

Rias: Who are you?! Are you the one who killed the Stray Devils?!

The stranger then turned to look at Rias and her Peerage and Irina with an emtionless look on his face as he didn't responed.

Rias: I asked who you are?

The Stranger did not responsed and just looked at her emotionlessly.

Kiba: Um, are we even sure he can talk?

Rossweisse: He did hear what Rias asked him.

Issei: Hey man can you at least say something,

The stranger did not say anything, but instead walked away.

Rias: Wait, we want to ask you something!

The stranger didn't responsed and continued to give Rias the cold shoulder.

Rias: Please it-

As Rias put her hand on the stranger's shoulder she then recieved a punch to the gut which sent her to the wall.

Rias' Peerage and Irina: Rias/Buchou!

Asia and Akeno rushed to help their President up.

Akeno: Are you ok?

Rias: I think so.

Everyone then looked to see the stranger looking at them as he entered a battle stance.

Kiba: I guess he now wants to fight.

Xenovia: It was about to happen anyway.

Issei: Leave him to me guys. I'll beat him.

Rias: Ok Issei, just be careful, he's a strong one.

Issei: Don't worry Buchou, (Looks at the Stranger) I'll make him pay for what he did to you!

Hitoshura didn't know why this boy was going to fight him to defend the red haired girl he punched. But it didn't matter, he had to deal with this new threat.

Issei then summoned his Boosted Gear in his hand and began to boost up while entering a fighting stance.

*BOOST! BOOST!*

Issei then disappeared from view and reappeared behind Hitoshura to punch him.

However Hitoshura caught the punch without looking at Issei before punching Issei away a few feet.

However the Breast Dragon Emperor got up quickly and was already back to zero.

Having no other choice, Issei summoned his familiar and flew on it, attempting to stall his opponent and boost. The only problem was that Hitoshura was already in pursuit as he jumped into the air.

Despite being able to multiply his power twice, Ryuuteimaru was inevitably hit by the punch Hitoshura threw which send it to the ground.

Issei jumped off and allowed Ryuuteimaru to retreat.