•~~~ఌ~~~•

BAKUGOUS POV
The red-eyed boy stepped out of the classroom and met face to face with no one other than his childhood friend. He cocked an eyebrow and tilted his head.

"The hell do you want nerd?" His tone was cold and sharp. "Ready for round two?"

"Kacchan... I don't want to fight you"

"Damn well you don't shitty Deku. I'll win and you'll die"

"Kacchan, I'm reminding you to stay away from Y/n-kun. She's like my little sister and I don't want to see her hurt ever again" Deku said. His confidence was feigned but his intentions and protectiveness were prominent. The green-haired boy's desire to protect was revolting to Bakugou.

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" Bakugou replied and stepped towards the smaller male. There was this look in his eyes that scared Deku. The green-eyed boy was crossing into dangerous territory.

"I-It's not like that Kacchan!" Deku spoke quickly and shook his hands violently to stop the blonde boy from stepping any closer. "I know you're a good person Kacchan, but I don't think you're the one for Y/n-kun"

Bakugou gritted his teeth and calmed a bit. He couldn't say anything because Deku was right. In his brain was a little voice telling him that he didn't deserve you at all.

"Where's this shit coming from?"

"I saw you two. It may have been an accident, but don't let it happen again, Kacchan" Deku warned, there was a slight change in his tone. The boy with freckles then walked away, leaving Bakugou to his thoughts.

"Tch. I never wanted to be with her to begin with, damn nerd. Stop spouting and making up shit. Rumors aren't going to let you beat me" Bakugou retorted as he watched Deku walk away. His mind wandered back to the last day of middle school when you had confessed.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE BAKUGOU KATSUKI"

Bakugou walked home in silence with his two goons following behind. He would never admit it, but he was filled with guilt. Seeing you cry made his heartache.

"Geez. Don't you think that was a bit harsh Bakugou?"

"She'll get over it" He replied blandly. The boy hoped that you would get over it.

"But still, you could have-"

"Just shut your fucking mouths!"

His friends shrugged and just followed him. On their path they met face to face with a villain and Bakugou was captured. The villain was a green goo that reeked of bad odor. It had practically engulfed the explosive boy, wrapping itself around his body; suffocating him. He fought the villain off as best as he could with his explosions until Deku came with his disgusting heroic spirit.

It wasn't long until the heroes captured the villain and Bakugou made his way home. His head began to hurt with all these thoughts floating around. He wanted to get rid of them and push them out, but the one he wanted to throw out the most was the one about you.

Perhaps it was karma that got to him, making the boy regretful of not returning your feelings. Bakugou gritted his teeth. No. It wasn't karma, it was merely a coincidence that the incident happened. He blamed you for not allowing him to be strong enough to get out of that situation himself. And that's when he saw him. Deku. The quirkless boy who took pity on him. The one who was related to you.

"DEKU!" Bakugou yelled.

"K-Kacchan!" Deku jumped and turned to see the blonde male.

"I didn't ask for your help back there and I'll BE DAMNED if I let some quirkless nobody like YOU look down on ME! The next time you see me, I won't NEED your fucking help" He yelled before turning the other direction to walk away, calling Deku names.

"Kacchan! W-Wait!" Deku gulped and stood still in his place, gripping tightly at the straps of his book bag.

"WHAT?"

Bakugou whipped around which caused Deku to stiffen up out of fear.

"I- I want to warn you... I know what you did
to Y/n and- and I don't want you going near her again!" The green-haired boy shouted with as much confidence as he could. "She's nice and well... I don't want to see her hurt- by you o-or anyone else for that matter!"

Bakugou's eyes narrowed and he just walked away. The freckled boy's words resonated in the blonde's mind. He was distracted from you until Deku brought up your name again. And for the first time, he admitted to himself that everyone was right. Deku. The extras at Aldera Junior High. Everyone knew it.

He was never good enough for you and he never will be.