chapter thirty-three | daddy

Start from the beginning

"Come on Sebastian", you groan, wanting him to make you feel good again. He just presses a kiss to where you panties were, as he unclasps your bra. You arch your back, as you're now both completely naked, and still nothing was happening. "Stop talking and actually do something."

"You told me to take my time, Janet. That's what I'm doing", he whispers against your hot skin as you squirm just from his words. He teases your entrance with his tip, before deciding to put his fingers back inside you, curling them to hit that spot that did turn out to exist after all. A pornographic moan escapes you, before you start moving in order to chase your orgasm.

"Please Sebastian. Make love to me now", panting the sentence out.

"With passion?"

"Oh for fucks same, yes with passion!", you nearly yell the last words as he slides easily into you, almost instantly bottoming out.

He places your hands above your head, and laces his fingers with yours before pulling out almost entirely, and sliding right back in. Sebastian starts at an exceedingly slow pace, before going at a comfortable speed so that he's panting and placing sloppy kisses on your open mouth. You just gaze up at him, watching the sweat build up on his forehead so that his hair sticks there and becomes completely messy.

"I'd go to the ends of the earth to make you the happiest princess ever. Anything for my princess."

"God you make it impossible to leave", closing your eyes as you feel euphoria start to prick your senses.

"Whole point sweetheart. You're mine, and I'm yours", starting to go faster as he feels his release come closer and closer. He lets go of your hands now, placing them instead either side of your head, as your hands move to his waist, encouraging him to get deeper within you.

You cum not that long after him, as he collapses on you. His forehead presses to yours, so that both of you feel sticky. You feel like you've never been so close to him, his steel blue eyes staring straight into your soul. He rolls off you, panting before he pulls you into his chest.

"Sorry about that. Not trying to scare you away", before pressing kisses to each freckle you find on his chest. He grins down at you, completely in awe and even more in love with you. You were so oblivious. He was just as attached to you as you were now. It didn't matter that you were young and had all these fleeting ideas about what life should be, for he loved it. It made him feel youthful again. Your ideas and habits were rubbing off on him, and he wouldn't change it for the world.

"You're not. I deserve it. You graduate first and then we'll talk about it more okay?"

"I like that. No more future plans when we leave this room. The future is scary, Seb."

"I know princess. We'll face it one step at a time. Haven't even been together a year silly, and you already talk to me about saying 'I do'. Thought you wanted to take this slow."

"People change their minds", you shrug. "Your impulsivity is rubbing off on me."

"That's not the only thing rubbing on you-"

"You just had to ruin the moment didn't you?!", smacking his chest and pushing away from him. "I'm cleaning up for dinner, I wanna see if Chip and Dale are around", you sit up.

"Sure you can do that by yourself?"

"No need to baby me Stan", still sitting down on the bed. He slides on his boxers before getting up.

"Whatever you say. I still see those knees shaking", he calls as he walks to the mini-fridge. You just sit back and enjoy the show, admiring his back muscles whenever he moves. "You perv, I thought you wanted dinner."

"I am", biting down on your lip.

He runs and jumps back on the bed, making you squeal with laughter. "Wanting another round already? You're taking the mick out of me princess"

"I'm pretty sure here, it's taking the mickey out of you. And I'm not supposed to walk around my bedroom am I?", leaning closer and closer to him as you wrap your arms around him before sitting on his lap.

His hands immediately go to your ass, before saying, "Why do you always have so much energy?"

"I'm young and beautiful", shrugging your shoulders as your mouth presses into a smile.

"Damn right you are", before standing up and carrying you to the bathroom.

"I know you're really concerned about the environment so shall we hop into-"

"Are you really using the climate crisis as an excuse to have shower sex?", tiling your head back in laughter.

"Well, if making jokes make your tits move like that, then I'm switching careers", making you laugh again as he opens the shower door.

- - - -