This world doesn't need no Opera

"It looks like the storm has passed, Japan. A season high seven inches of rain last night. High winds and flooding in some areas... even left some Civilians stranded. City crews still working this morning. They're trying to restore power to several areas in the boroughs. Good news is, today should be sunny with highs in the low 60s unseasonably mild a real change from the relentless weather of these past few weeks. So get out there, enjoy the sun, go to the park, get outside if you can because it's not gonna last long. Winter storms are turning later in the week making for a severe temperature drop over the weekend. Could be signs for an early and potentially long winter." A van crashes in front of a vet near the pier. A young teen with green puffy hair in a suit gets out of the van but is weak and almost dying. He pulls out his phone and plays a video from his past.

"What are you doing, Izuku?" A girl with long black hair in the video said

"Looking at you." The teen, Izuku said.

"Come here." She said as she went in to kiss him

"Are you still filming?"

The teen was losing consciousness and was almost dead. No one prepared him for what happened but shit went sideways in a huge way. Everything he had was taken from him in a matter of days. His former boss tried to kill him for killing his son. Let's back up a little.