He turned towards Jin and smiled, "No, but we are about to go. Also, meet Kim Seokjin, the new student" he said introducing Jin to all of them. Tae gasped and gawked at Jin with wide eyes, "You're really pretty" he said and immediately slapped his hand over his mouth. Jin laughed at Tae, "I get that a lot but thank you and you're cute" he said making Tae smile wide.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" he said cutely and Jin smiled, cooing at Tae's infectious smile, unknown to someone who was burning in jealousy, not liking how he kept calling Tae cute. Jimin butted next, "Hi! I'm Park Jimin" he said waving his hand and showing off his eye smile. Jin cooed at him, "Aigoo, you both are very cute" he said trying not to squish Jimin's cheeks.

Tae and Jimin giggled, taking an liking to Jin instantly. Hoseok smiled patting both of their heads, "They both are of the same age. They call themselves as each other's soulmates" he explained.
The boys nodded simultaneously and Jin hummed, "I can see that" he said observing them both. Yoongi stared blankly at Jin, "I'm Yoongi and you'll call me Yoongi" he said coolly.

Jin nodded, not fazed by his cold tone but Hoseok huffed, "Be a little friendly, will you?" He said rolling his eyes at him. Jin shook his head with a small smile, "Don't worry about it." He said to Hobi, who gave him an apologetic smile. He frowned and looked around, "Where's Namjoon?" He asked to no one and the boys shrugged, with bored faces.

"That nerd is off to his den" Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. Hoseok made a face at that, "Again? He really needs to stop being so uncool" he said shaking his head. Jin was confused but he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to appear nosy. Luckily the bell rang, indicating the start of their day. The boys all disappeared into different directions, going to their respective classes.

Jin being the new one had to first go to the office and get the details of his classes and lockers. He missed the first class, completing the whole process and was asked to attend the next class. He shrugged and walked to the next class which was business studies. Jin didn't like it but he still chose it for his father, who wanted to pass his company to Jin.

Jin wasn't really against the idea but he felt he could do something else than business. His thoughts were cut off when the professor called him to introduce himself to the class. Jin wasn't the shy type, he knew he was confident and if someone tried to act smart, he knew how to put them in place. As soon as he stepped into the class, many eyes were staring at him.

Jin didn't shy away, he gave them all a charming smile, "Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm new here, please take care of me" he said politely with a bow and the professor along with students were in awe with his beauty. The professor nodded in satisfaction, asking him to sit anywhere he like. Jin wasn't oblivious to the hungry eyes, staring at him like a piece of meat.

It honestly made him want to stop and puke at each of their faces. But he didn't want to get in trouble the very first day, so he chose to ignore them and looked around to find a decent seat. At the very end, he saw a boy who had his face stuck in the book. Jin smiled and walked towards him and cleared his throat, trying to get his attention.

The boy looked up with a raised eyebrow, staring at Jin questioningly. Jin smiled at him, not wanting to look bad but the boy didn't, "What do you want?" he asked rudely, making Jin loose his smile. He wanted to smack him but he still forced a smile, "Take off that shitty bag, I need to sit" he spat still smiling at boy, who stared at him with cold look.

Jin rolled his eyes and picked up the bag, shoving into the boy's hand, "I thought you didn't have hands" he sarcastically said. The boy scoffed, "I guess you don't understand it so let me tell loud and clear, I don't want you to sit here. Go somewhere else and find a seat" he said placing the bag back in the next seat. Jin was close to loosing it, he inhaled deeply, calming down.