"Lily! Severus! My potion passed!" he informed them proudly as he ran over. Lily smiled brightly while Severus gave him an approving look.

"That's wonderful Harry! Congratulations!" Lily said proudly as she clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, that's quite impressive," Severus complimented, leaning back in his seat. Harry grinned at the two of them as he sat beside his mum.

"Thanks! I can't wait to get it on the market, it'll certainly help a lot of people." Severus looked slightly uncomfortable at that but didn't say anything. Lily seemed to notice but ignored it.

"Do you have it all planned out?" she asked curiously. Harry gave a thoughtful nod.

"Not all of it, but I'm planning to go to the press for publicity and put in a large budget to get started. I don't want to sell my recipe; those are an invitation to scamming. I may hire some potioneers to brew them for me. I won't put much effort into appearance, after all the only ones using this potion are werewolves," Severus nodded approvingly.

"Sounds like a decent plan. However, where will you get the budget from?" Harry hesitated a moment, he couldn't tell them it was from the basilisk carcass.

"Um, I have some inheritance from my parents," he decided to say. It was believable enough seeing as he was an orphan. The two seemed to pause and the atmosphere turned gloomy. Severus didn't mean to bring up his dead parents.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up," Severus murmured mildly guiltily. Harry had to choke back a laugh; he seemed to have a streak of making Severus apologize. But he just smiled.

"It's okay, I've accepted it." And it was true, he was over it. He had his parents and the other Marauders with him now.

"Hey Harry, any reason why Black looks quite murderous?" Lily asked concerned as she glanced behind them. Surprised, Harry gazed back to see Sirius indeed looking ready to kill someone. He seemed to be ranting about something to Remus who seemed irritated at whatever the other was spouting.

"Don't know. I guess I should head back to find out. See you guys later," Harry said before returning to the Gryffindors.

As Harry came closer in proximity, he caught a couple words between the boys.

"-why Snivillus-"

"-right to have other friends- "

"I know but he should've talked to me first-" was what Harry heard before they noticed him. He sat back down between the two with a concerned expression towards Sirius.

"Are you alright Siri? You seem upset about something," Harry asked as he bit into a pastry. Sirius tensed up at his presence; he didn't acknowledge him coming over.

"It's nothing, go ahead and go back to Snivillus if he's such a good friend," he stated harshly. He didn't notice Remus face palm exasperatedly. He knew he shouldn't take his anger out on him, but he couldn't help it. Harry jerked back slightly in surprise before narrowing his eyes.

"Stop calling him that. If you haven't noticed, he's my friend too," Harry warned. Sirius just scoffed.

"Whatever, go ahead and mingle with the slimy snakes." Harry felt his annoyance rise slightly but held it in.

"Sirius, I can't help you if you keep snapping at me and not allowing me to know the problem," he stated as calmly as he could.

"It's none of your business, if you are so close to Snivillus then perhaps you are no better than all the other Slytherins." Sirius seemed to realize what he said and immediately clamped his mouth shut with wide eyes.