Chapter 1

"I really don't wanna go to this party," I squeal at my best friend Sasha. She knew I don't do parties anymore, especially after all the partying I have already done in the past. It just didn't excite me anymore. Something about this one though, she was insisting on attending and she wouldn't go alone. Calling myself her only friend would be an exaggeration but favorite friend would fit better.

"Please! Christian is going to be there, they're all UA students so we won't see anyone from our college. It's just one party, you've taken a break for how long now, 7 months?"

"Something like that. Look girl, I'm just not in the mood to drink. My drinking got out of hand and you know that. I don't wanna slip up and black out like I used to," I was hoping for being my best friend she would understand my perspective more. I guess dick meant more to her than my sobriety.

"Stop acting like you were an alcoholic, I drink more than you ever did! And I get straight A's in all my classes and hold a job, we're just young and having fun. Don't listen to your dad. He just doesn't want you to end up like him," She made a point. I can't deny what she's spitting at me but it still doesn't make me wanna change my mind.

"Fine," I finally said after a good fifteen seconds of silence and her puppy dog eyes. I guess one night out after taking a break for so long couldn't do me any more harm than good. Plus, it was a weekend and I don't work tomorrow. She jumped up and down before sprinting towards my closet and gazed at the row of dresses and various types of clothing. "Of course I'm borrowing something of yours if I want to impress. Plus, these aren't even our classmates so we have to make a good impression for UNA, no?

"Agreed," I said, not actually agreeing but letting her do her thing. I've worn everything in my wardrobe at least twice, so it doesn't really grab my attention anymore. Shopping has been on my mind heavy lately.

I put on a hot pink sleeveless cop top and high waisted black shorts. I haven't combined these articles of clothing into an outfit yet so It was acceptable. Did my usual makeup routine while Sasha did hers in the bathroom. My vanity set up was occupied by me always, I never gave that up for her. She can sit on the counter and come out with the same result. I applied a light layer of foundation and then did smokey eyes. My winged eyeliner came out sharp and perfect like always. I can't do many feminine things but makeup was my number one talent. Applied my fake eyelashes, which took a good twenty minutes to do, it's a process but so worth it in the end. I brushed some blush on my cheeks and changed my nose piercings, septum and stud, to something more simple. A single diamond stud and silver septum made my face look more elegant but still me. Who am I without my nose piercings? We'll never know.

"Are you almost ready bitch?" I called to the other room, close enough for Sash to hear me.

"Yeah babe, come in here, I need your opinion," She called back. I fixed my shirt to make my boobs look more even before heading over to her. She looked at me with wide eyes and gasped.

"I'll never be able to compare to you babygirl," she said while applying red lipstick to her lips. "You look so hot." I rolled my eyes. Has she seen herself?

"What do you need help with?" I asked with a smile. In one hand she lifted up a hoop earring and in the other she lifted up a small pink heart earring. "Do I go with the bigger the O the bigger the hoe vibes or no?"

"We're strippers," I giggle. "Embrace the hoe." We both shared a laugh. But the thing is, I was only joking. We aren't hoes. Being a stripper doesn't make you a hoe. We knew that.

"The hoops it is," she said before turning back to look at herself in the mirror.

"Well I'm ready whenever you are," I sighed, hinting again that I'm not all that excited for this adventure. "Meet me in the front room, theres some white claws, go pre game," She said. I turned to leave the room and went back to mine just to touch up on my hair. I didn't have to do much to it because it was gorgeous naturally. Super straight and blonde. My only good feature if you ask me.

I went to the fridge and took out a blueberry white claw before flicking the can open and practically chugging it, leaning on the counter. I need to be at least a little bit tipsy before showing up to this party because of my social anxiety. Especially around people I don't know. I guess that's a good thing too, so my past won't follow me. I won't be looked at as the 'partier stripper girl' like I was at all the parties I've attended in the past. Men assume it's okay to treat me as an object and fight over who gets me drunkest in hopes to smash. I rarely ever did, I just flirted with them all and never put myself in the position to be taken advantage of. I had good friends, they always took care of me and never left me alone. But that's all they were - party friends. Ever since I stopped living that life, they disappeared. Sasha stayed of course, she's been around since middle school. We used to have sober fun back then and still do now.

Before I knew it, I was chugging my third white claw when I called out to Sasha to "hurry the fuck up." I didn't get a response, so I yelled "Alexa put on Gucci Mane" and loud rap music started blaring from the speakers in the front room near the TV. I started vibing to the music, enjoying it while waiting.

Finally, Sasha appeared in the front of the long hallway leading to my room. I live in my own one bedroom apartment in Arizona. I'm only able to afford it because of my job, of course. She began twerking with her leg up on the wall as "No Luv" by Gucci vibrated the room. I copied her, twerking in place for a few seconds before opening the fridge and grabbing two white claws for the road.

"Can I call the uber now?" I yelled over the music. She nodded. She looked super good, as did I. We were certainly pretty attractive best friends. She was the brunette and I was the blonde. Opposite vibes but still both hot as hell. I typed in the address Sasha sent me into the uber app and called for the ride.

"Two minutes," I said and made a hand movement for her to catch the white claw I was about to throw her way. She caught it perfectly and we flicked open the cans at the exact same time. "Let's do this," she exclaimed.