hello.

hello whores i have been taking an involuntary hiatus recently and it will continue until...i'm not really sure when but I just wanted to say hi and get some shit off my chest.

 In the beginning of quarantine I was fine because everything was shut down and it minimized my social interaction and the stress that comes with it and I was fine with staying at home it was fun but as time went on and the longer I spent in my house the longer me and my family were being cooped up together with our clashing personalities and temperaments and the more for lack of a better word controlling my parents became quarantine was no longer fun. I had lost all contact with everyone I had deemed a friend I was broken up with before 2019 was over and the one's I had been able to keep in touch with the moved away and distanced themselves from me. So i continued on i was ok because I had the internet to keep me sane I had found new online friends even though talking to people online was forbidden for me I did it anyway to stave off the loneliness, but then I got caught. I was ripped away from my new friends and the forming family I had built and was forced to be isolated once again. I still miss them and I wish I could reach out but i dont want to get in trouble. So I restarted after a while on here, made this book, found some amazing people, but I have only made one friend as of date and their comments and messages bring a smile to my face and a little jolt of happiness to my heart. But it wasnt to last I had confided in my mother how I was feeling and how i struggle with my joints and how its hard sometimes to move and mentally its hard to find motivation to get up and start my day. What a mistake that was. For the first day she was perfectly helpful she woke me up encouraged me she even gave me a massage to help the aching in my body and everything was fine but the next day it seemed like she gave up she yelled to get up and threatened to call my dad if I didnt, which is an automatic sentence to punishment, I had confided in her and she used it against me. And to make it worse a couple days later my dad just took all the electronics from us for no reason there was no warning or sign that we did anything wrong. No phones, no laptop, no tv (if you're wondering how i made this this was made on my mom's computer im not supposed to have it.) Basically quarantine fucked up my life and I want to leave this house.

Also i change the listen now portion of my bio quite frequently so if its on the same song for more than three days this has probably happened again without notice. 

Love you whores more than you could ever understand

Hope your day/night is better than you could ever hope for!

i love you. 

bye!!! <33

P.S. when I get my shit back i might be posting a new book on here the title is pending but I have like ten chapters ready to go so lmk if your interested in that.