Benja-men Facts #1

(Benja-men=Benjamin men)

•Benjamin ain't a series (I just realized by now). No order, you can pick any story you wanna read first.

•The first Benjamin story is Uno's Dirty Secret( the 2nd story I published) next is the Pleasure No Pain.

•Enemy's Trap is the story that gives me motivation to create a story of a family in four generation. The story that I start to gain active readers and my writing skills slowly improve. Enemy's Trap is so special for me.

•Not a Benjamin Facts but I'm having anxiety when you read Pleasure No Pain and Uno's DS. I created that story three years ago and completed it after two years. Minadali at puno ng incorrect grammar. I wanna revise it but napaisip rin ako, that's the old me, if I won't show my struggles back then, they won't know that I'm improving. So if anyone appreciate Uno and Spade' story, you made me feel at ease😌.

•I don't have plan or fixed plot on my story. If I do prepared a plot, it changes, I'm bad at panning because I don't stick up with my plan. That's so boring. Every chapter I wrote is just a fresh thought, even a climax.

• Innocent Seduction is the story I want to unpublished because I don't have a plot for that story but I didn't expect that the story will bloom making the most voted on my story.
(I'm having the same thoughts with CEO's Boss, I wanna unpublished it🙂)

•Everytime before I finished or completed a story, I always dreamed about the fictional character leaving(Ex: Spade who turn his back at me. Hinabol ko pa pero ayaw makinig kaya ayun, pagkabukas nasa last chap na pala ang kwento) or a sign that someone is leaving.

•The King Jayce Vasco Benjamin set the image of the Benjamin as heartless, manipulative, have no mercy, and evil. 😈

•The Queen Charmie Fonraquias (Fon-ra-kiyas) already wrote the names of the woman the Benjamin's destined to be with.

•Benjamins are indenial. Period😭

•Every Benja-men, have one heirloom ring and only be given or worn by the woman they're destined to be with.

•All Benjamin wives' first name starts with C.

•You're all focus that the Benjamin wives's name starts with C and didn't realize their last names starts with F. :)

•I choose the Benjamin as last name of my male fic characters because---wala lang😭 Gusto ko kasi ng apelyido na mukhang pangalan. Example, Sebastian. Para Sebastian Sebastian at Benjamin Benjamin😭 Ganda ng trip ko.

#14facts