[𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄]

Start from the beginning

Steve stood beside Tony as Loki's golden armour disappeared and his hands raised in surrender.

"Good move." Tony nodded.

~

Steve and Tony brought Loki onto the jet, tying him down to the seat.

"Is he saying anything?" Fury asked as we flew back to the helicarrier.

"Not a word." I said.

"Get him here. We're low on time."

Suddenly, there was lightning in the sky, which appeared out of nowhere, might I add.

"Where is this coming from?" muttered Nat.

"What's the matter? You scared of a little lightning?" I heard Steve ask.

"Not overly fond of what follows." Loki replied.

Something- or someone- landed on the top of the jet, causing turbulence. Natasha and I tried to get the jet back under control as Steve grabbed his Shield and Tony put his helmet back on.

Tony opened the back door and he got thrown back into Steve. I looked back and saw Thor grab Loki and flying away. Tony and Steve got back up, ready to attack.

"And now there's that guy." Tony muttered.

"Another Asgardian?" asked Natasha.

"His brother." I told her.

"That guy's a friendly?" Steve asked.

"Yes. Just... don't let him take Loki. If he frees him, the Tesseract's lost."

Tony went to the door and was about to fly off.

"Stark! We need a plan of attack." Steve stopped him.

"I have a plan. Attack." he jumped out flying away after Thor.

Rogers grabbed a parachute, making me look at Nat.

"I'd sit this one out, Cap." she agreed with me as she told Steve.

"I don't see how I can." he shook his head, attaching the parachute to his body.

"These guys come from legend. They're basically gods." I said, trying to convince him to stay.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." he ignored us, grabbed his Shield, and jumped out.

"Why does he keep calling us "ma'am"? It's annoying. It makes me feel old." I muttered.

"He's old-fashioned. Give him a break." Natasha chuckled.

"Can I know... why didn't you ever speak to me? I know you saw me. We crossed paths all the time. You knew I was a part of the Red Room. Why didn't you get to know me?"

"I didn't want to be reminded of what we went through, Kat. I didn't remember you, but I knew that if I spoke to you, I would remember everything the Red Room did to us." she explained.

~

We all watched on the cameras as Fury put Loki in the cell that was going to be for Bruce.

"In case it's unclear if you try to escape, if you so much as scratch that glass," Fury clicked a button which opened the way to the ground which was 30,000 feet down. "it's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" he closed it. "Ant," he pointed towards Loki. "Boot." he pointed at the button.