Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

We are walking to cafeteria when we heard some shouting outside.

Jin: who's fighting?

Namjoon: let's see who it is

We went there and saw my mate?! And two of my fans? Or really maybe not. But I heard the name was Lisa and Irene

??: done laughing?

Wow he is feisty, but his voice is so angelic

Lisa: how dare you to talk back to me?!

Jimin: how dare you to degrades people just by their appearance without knowing who they really are?!

Wow he's hot

Irene: You! You deserve this!

Then he put a water in his head.

Hey how dare they do that to my mate!!

But the next thing happened make me quite hard. He took of his glasses which make me see his face more and he look way more handsome then he brush his hair. He look so sexy and he's so very attractive.

??(mate):thank you since I feel being hot today *wink then smirk*

I'm so lucky to have a mate like him gosh when I saw first saw him I know that he'll be the death of me

??: don't act like your an alpha because we only want Jungkook oppa.

Pfft it's not like I will be yours *roll my eyes*

Jin: wow what a drama, but the guy look cute and sexy.

??(mate) : I don't act like an alpha in fact you know what's interesting? I already find my alpha so back off dude I don't like you too.

He knows I'm his mate?! My wolf his screaming happiness now

??: how come an ugly duckling nerd already found his alpha? But maybe his mate is also as ugly like you.

I want to Intterpute but someone already did it. Ughhh it's irritating

??: did you just call me ugly?

Irene: your his mate?!

??: Nope but I'll make sure that this sexy boy besides me will be mine *licking his lips*

Everyone starts murmuring

How dare he!!!

??: sexy? You call that ugly omega sexy?!

??: don't be mean.. But look at those boy tho wanna do it with him *smirk*

I look at my mate looking at the guy with disgust

I wanna interrupt now but Jin hyung drag me and Namjoon out of the cafeteria.

Jin: We should not go there we don't need any trouble.

Jungkook: Jin hyung I need to go back there.

Jin: no and that's final, also why you want to go there? It's unsafe right now so we will eat in our room here in school. Got that.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung start walking while me I went back to the cafeteria. Then I saw something really boiled my blood.

They are punching kicking my mate. Jimins friends try to stop them from hurting him but they got also hurt while stopping them. Now my mate is unconscious in the floor and went up to there and said.

Jungkook: How dare you to touch my Omega *deep cold voice*

Everyone gasp.

?? : huh mate? You must be kidding me he is mine!!

Jungkook: I am his and he is mine! In short he is my mate

I look at everyone in dangerous eyes which made them shiver in scare.

Jungkook: if someone will touch my mate again I won't hesitate to kill them in front of everyone you understand?!!

I took Jimin in my arms making me carry him in a bridal way. I look at him and my eyes soften. I study his beautiful face, his eyebrow to his beautiful plump lips that looks so kissable. My imagination interrupted when someone call out for me.

??:Jungkook!!!!! Jungkook!!! Wait!!!

I look around and saw a small guy with 2 other taller guy. I think it's jimins friends

Jungkook: Yes? You are jimins friends right?

??: yes. I'm Min Yoongi this is my mate Taehyung *blue haired guy* and this is Hoseok my best friend *yellow haired guy* also thank you for protecting my friend.

Jungkook: it's my pleasure to protect my mate. *smile*

Taehyung: you and jimin are really mate? I thought you just saying that to protect him.

Jungkook: yes, He is my fated mate. Wait whats my mate name again?

Hoseok: you don't know His name? I mean His name is Park Jimin.

Jungkook: it's beautiful like him

Yoongi: yea, you're already whipped jeon

Jungkook: umm yeah who wouldn't right we just met earlier I mean I already knew him yesterday but didn't see his face since there is a lot of people.

Taehyung: hmmm yeah we should take him to the clinic now shall we?

Jungkook: yes

Jimins pov

Time skip

I woke up and saw taehyung.

Taehyung: oh my god Jimin you okay now? What are you feeling?

Jimin: I'm fine don't be overreacted taetae

Taehyung: how can I not be worried if you fainted earlier.. Huh that ugly people why did they hurt my soulmate. Thank god your mate is there-

Jimin: my what?

Taehyung: your mate? I mean he said your his mate and told us he never see your face yesterday but he can recognize your smell. Also yeah he said you two saw each other now since we watched the competition. Is he really your mate?

Jimin: um.. I don't know if I saw him or my wolf recognize him maybe he is.

Taehyung: but Jimin how dare you not tell me you already found your mate?

Jimin: sorry taetae you know I don't believe in kind of that right? But even I don't believe it when I look at those eyes earlier everythings feel right. I'm still normal right?

Taehyung: of course I'm also like that when I'm with Yoongi hyung everything feels right.

Jimin: hmmm..

Taehyung: but you must seen his face when he protected you he is so hot

Jimin: Yahhh! He's is mine

Taehyung: duh just I'm just saying my daddy Yoongi is hotter tho

Jungkook POV

In B3 room

Jin: Jeon Jungkook!!!! Explain yourself!

Jungkook: hyung he-

Namjoon: he what

Jungkook: he is my mate hyung I need to protect him

Jin: That was your mate?!! Wahhhh!! He's is so cute now we have a new son joonie!

Namjoon: you're right hyung

Jungkook: hey I thought I'm your son?

Jin: ofc your my son I meant by son is my FUTURE SON IN LAW!!!!!!!

Jungkook: hyung your loud

Namjoon: he's is loudest in bed

Jungkook: don't need to know that *roll eyes*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°