GalaGrace// Set up

Galatea's POV- Lately I can't think right, I've been doing horribly in matches and even have been having trouble sleeping. I know why, ever since the new hunter got here I can't get her off my mind- it's been quite a bit and me and Grace have gotten close. I don't understand this feeling, so I decided that maybe I should talk to someone about it to help me feel better. I decided to talk to Mary, I mean she's practically like a mom to us so I trust her with this secret. I left my room and strolled down to Mary's room, I knocked on the door and she instantly answered the door.
"Galatea it's nice to see you" she smiled happily
"You to Mary!! I was wondering if we could maybe talk" I told her
"yes of course please come in" She welcomed me in
"I need to talk about how I feel" I told her, after getting her approval I told her how I felt.
When I looked back up at her she smiled at me, "I know how your feeling"
"You do?" I asked
"I do! Do you think you could maybe be in love with Grace?" she asked
and then it sort of hit me, Was I in love with Grace...??? it would explain a lot of things.. After Mary made me realize I needed time to think about everything I thanked her before leaving. Mary was right, I never felt this before so I never understood it but after talking to Mary I feel confident that that's how I feel.When I got back to my room I didn't know what to do with the news but soon decided to express myself through a sculpture that always seemed to help me. Little did I know Grace was watching me the whole time.
"Uh hey Galatea" she said
"GRACE HI" I laughed realizing I had been talking to myself and had accidentally left my door wide open this whole time
"Galatea I actually came to uh talk about something, Is that me your sculpting?" Grace tried to hold back her awe
"yes it's you uh just for a pose reference or" I tried to lie
"You don't have to lie, I can't believe it! it's so beautiful" She exclaimed happily
"you think!"
"yes- WAIT I'm sorry I almost got distracted there Galatea I actually came here to tell you something"
"Go on!" I urged
"well I'm kind of in love with you I talked to Mary and she helped me realize" she confessed
"Wait a minute... MARY DID THE SAME THING WITH ME TO" I exclaimed
"WHAT WERE WE SET UP" she said shocked
"MORE LIKE SHIPPED"
"I will be getting back to her later, wait till the next time I see Michiko" I huffed, and Grace laughed.
"But Galatea I do love you even if Mary set this whole confession thing up"
"I love you too Grace!" I smiled back
Grace made herself comfortable in my bed while she watched me sculpt, she talked a bit but I think she couldn't believe what had just happened- to be honest I couldn't either. After I finished sculpting for the night Grace helped me get into bed. We had a silent agreement that she would be staying over. I took out her ponytail and her hair was so long, she appeared to be asleep and I didn't wanna wake her so I tried to be as quiet as I could and gentle while I played with her hair. She turned back at me with a smile and pulled me into a cuddle huddle. It was becoming easier to sleep but I didn't want to, I was tempted by her warmth and kisses though and gave in. I admitted defeat in her arms and fell asleep but not without getting one last good night kiss.