"Thank you," I smiled. We walked into the restaurant and it was super nice on the inside. I would rather some barbecue but we can make this work.

The waitress took us to our table and we sat down.

"Why you keep looking around?" he asked me, chuckling.

I really don't wanna be here, y'all already know what I'm trying to get.

"My bad, I haven't been on a date in a long time."

"You don't gotta be nervous around me."

"So what have you been up to since high school?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Shit I've been mostly trapping, doing a little bit of rapping too," he replied.

"Yeah, I heard some of your music."

"Oh yeah? How it sound?"

"You valid," I grinned. He chuckled at me and nodded his head.

"So how you been doing all this time?" he asked me.

"I guess you could say I've been doing alright. Besides bitches talking shit once a month."

"Yeah, I be seeing that shit on social media. You got some hands on you," he laughed.

"Oh it's funny?"

"Just a little bit," he chuckled, "you too pretty to be fighting."

That's what all the niggas say. I will beat on bitches til the day I die!

"Just make sure them bitches don't touch your face," he grinned.

I smiled and nodded my head before I turned my attention on the menu.

This is going to be a long night...

———

"Oh my god, I remember that," I laughed.

We were in the car, leaving the restaurant and Quando is refreshing my memory of him.

I still don't know how he's a so called snake though.

"Yeah, you almost beat my ass that day. I was just trying to flirt a little bit but your ass took it the wrong the way," he smiled.

"Anyways, where we going?" It's going on 9:00 now.

"Shit, we could slide by my spot for a minute. Watch some Netflix and chill?"

Ooh, he tryna fuck...

"That's cool," I grinned. He headed towards his house with the music playing lowly in the background.

After a few minutes we finally got there. His house was pretty nice.

"I'm about to change real quick," he told me. I nodded my head and sat down on the couch.

I watched tv until he came back down with no shirt on and some basketball shorts. I was looking for the dick print but he was moving too fast.

He plopped down on the couch next to me.

"What you watching?"