*Two years ago*

"Hey mumma how are you feeling?" I asked my mother as I walked into the hospital room where her weak body lay.

I watched as her eyes would light up at the slight of me making me smile.

"My baby, I've missed you come, come here sweetie." My mother ushered me over to her making me walk into her arms.

"How are you my sweet boy?" My mother asked as she played with my hair in between her fingers.

"Ive been good mumma I just want you to get better." I replied as tears slowly made their way to the surface.

"I know baby boy but I promise I will always be here no matter what even if I'm not alive I'll always, always be with you."

I smiled a genuine smile and kissed her head before leaving the room since I needed I cry but didn't have the strength to cry in front of my mother.

"How is she?" My father asked as he walked over to me with a worried look on his face.

"She's ok, she looks weaker today but maybe she just didn't get much sleep last night." I said as I looked towards the ground to try and contain my tears.

"Ok son I'll let her rest but we need to talk about the mafia." My father said as he lead me to one of the waiting room chairs.

"You need to stop it." My dad said making me turn to him with anger.

My father was always against me starting my own mafia since that is how his dad died but ever since I was 16 I have not given up and now I am the best and I will not give that up.

"No. I won't give up my hard work just because you tell me to dad I'm sorry but this is what I love doing." I replied now watching as my dad sighed

"Your just like your mother always so headstrong." My father replied making me tear up.

My mother died that night. I knew that from that day forth I would do nothing but make my mum proud.

end of flashback

"I admire your dad for his accomplishments." I said to Abigail to which she smiled at me in return leaving me with butterflies in my stomach just at the sight of her smile.

I yet again placed a hand on Abigail's back and lead her out to the car knowing men will stare at her when she walks out.

As we reached my car I opened the door for Abigail and ran around the other side and got inside myself.

I started the car and drove down the road back to my office building still in s comfortable silence with Abigail.

As I drove I couldn't help but rest one of my hands on her thigh making her shiver under my touch, making me smile knowing I had such an effect on her.

When we arrived back at the office it was around three pm and I was just about ready to sleep.

I didn't speak to Abigail for the rest of that day the only times I saw her was when I called her into my office for something or I looked through her office window while walking past to see her reading some romance novel.

I found it cute the way she found joy in reading she would often talk about books to the other workers and me and I found it rather interesting the way she spoke about all her books like they were made of gold or something. It was cute.

Soon enough five o'clock rolled around and I started packing up and headed out of my office and waited by my door for her to leave her office so that I could catch the elevator with her like I had been doing this past week and a bit.

"Hey." She spike before I even stepped into the elevator, it was as if she knew I was waiting for her.

"Hi." I replied and stood next to her while watching the golden doors close.

"Go on a date with me." I suddenly blurted out not two seconds after I realised what I had said and almost hit myself because of it.

"Uh sorry but I have a boyfriend and I don't want to um.... upset him." She replied while avoiding eye contact with me like she was hiding something with her eyes.

"I know your not happy Abigail I can see it, but I won't interfere with your love life since it isn't any of my business." I said back as I shrugged and stepped out the elevator once the doors were open.

I continued walking not even stopping to talk to her more or walk her to her car and just got inside mine and left.

I know I shouldn't be mad since I already knew she had a boyfriend but I can't help the way I feel about her it's like my body gets hypnotised by her every time she's near me, she makes me say and do stupid things.

When she wears that little black dress to work i always feel my pants tighten at the pure sight of her. She was beyond beautiful.

What made her even more pretty was her voice, her accent changed between British and Italian depending on her moods. When she was angry it would usually be an Italian accent and when she was happy and hyper it would be a more British accent.

She was pure perfection.

Her smile and body just added to all the great things about her, she was going to be mine I didn't care what I had to do to get her I needed her, I craved her.

***

When I arrived back to my penthouse I tossed m keys on the dresser next to my door and threw my blazer and shoes off and headed straight to my office to start on my mafia for the day. Fun.

I was in the middle of my last bit of paper work when I got a call on my phone.

I looked at the caller ID and smiled seeing Abigail's name pop up onto the screen.

Without a second thought I answered it but my smile soon dropped at what I headed on the other line.

"J-Jaxon h-help me pl-please."

END OF CHAPTER