I'm sorry

When I woke up I just felt all this pain, mentally. My mental health has been the worst and I had started cutting, but nobody knew. I just wanted to jump off a cliff and die so nobody had to worry or deal with me. I was up before everyone else so I went to do just that. I wrote and saying.

If you guys are wondering where I am I am at the cliff where my best friend Oliver committed. I think it would be best if I put you guys out of pain. It's for the best because then people won't have to worry about me or deal with me. It was obvious that nobody liked me, nobody loves me, I'll never be good enough, I never was good enough, I'll never be one of those skinny girls everyone is wanting me to, I always be the fat friend, and the ugly one. I am gonna miss you guys!

I then go to that exact cliff and before I jump I see Josh.

J: WAIT y/n don't!

Y: why

J: because

Y: how did you find me

J: I read your letter

Y: (steps closer to the edge)

J: no y/n don't do it

Y: why nobody like me everyone just hates me

J: no y/n I like you, I love you, your are enough, your enough for me, idk if your skinny or not your body is beautiful, your not fat, and your not ugly! Ok your none of those things, just cause Noah said he doesn't love you doesn't mean I don't or charli doesnt, so what if everyone on social media is telling you to lose weight their just behind a screen judging and your living life in La with friends that care.

Y: (eyes water)

J: Taylor is a dick for breaking up with you because he was to clingy. Y/n you are one of the most beautiful, caring, loving person I have even met. So please Y/n don't do this

Y: ok (walks towards Josh)

J: (hugs Y/n)

I start balling my eyes out as Josh hugs me.

J: please don't even do that

Y: ok

We go back to the house and everyone runs up to me and hugs me.

Ch: what the fuck don't even scare me like that again

Y: (smiles)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(1 month later)

I right now I was cutting and they were deep and I was loosing a lot of blood. I felt lightheaded and passed out on the floor.

Charli's POV

Y/n had been in her room for a long time I messaged her asking her to come downstairs and my calls just rang. I went to her room and she wasn't in there I then knock on the bathroom and didn't hear anything so I walked in and she was passed out on the floor with blood everywhere. I called 911 and called Josh into the room.

The ambulance came a pick up Y/b and we followed right behind them. When we got to the hospital we had to wait in the waiting room and everyone was crying or being silent. The doctor finally came back.

Doc: are you the family of Y/n Hall

Ch: yes!

Doc: I'm sorry she didn't make it

J: you've got the wrong person

Doc: Y/N Hall?

J: yes

Doc: I'm sorry but she didn't make it

Narrator

All the friends sat there and cried as they found out their best friend Y/n had passed away.
(Skip to funeral)

All you dearest friends and family went to her funeral. Once everyone was seated and had their crying moment her friends and mom got to say a speech. The speech was very difficult for everyone. Once then funeral was over everyone paid their respects and left.

Everyone is now living their life. Charli now has over 100 mil followers and will go see y/n grave every once and a while, Josh has started a podcast and started a sway show, Dixie started making music, Blake is dating Amelie, Bryce started a sway show with Josh and got to fight in a boxing match against Austin Mcbroom.

Word count: 708

The end!!