With one last look we turn and leave the house before locking it. Getting back into the car Theo shoots me a small smile before we drive off to the ranch. He hasn't even parked the car properly when Aria jumps out and sprints to our grandmother. I shake my head and get out before Theo tells me to go while he gets our bags.

"Come here, I missed you both so much!" She smiles with tears brimming her eyes as I walk into her arms.

"We missed you too." I close my eyes as her familiar scent washes over me.

"Let me see you." She pulls back and scans us for any injuries. "I'm so glad you got out of it okay. How's Judah?"

"He's doing fine and just needs to be kept in observation for a while before he can get on a plane." I explain as we follow Theo inside.

"Poor thing, I hope he heals quickly. He went out of his way to find you guys and protect you." She sighs in relief as she kisses Aria's hand.

"He really did. If he weren't there we would have been hurt more by Liam." I nod in agreement and smile at Elena as we step inside.

"I love you two, go meet the rest." She says and we kiss her cheeks before stepping forward.

I hug Noah as he whispers a welcome back in my ear with a smile. Elena embraces me tightly right after and we stand there for a longer moment. "I'm glad you're back home safe Charlie."

"Me too." I smile when she pulls back to hug Aria.

"Is he still alive?" She asks once we've settled down and Noah has taken Aria outside.

"Yes, still in recovery because of his wounds. The police said they'll be transporting him to Dallas so he can be kept in jail until the trial." I explain before Theo comes back downstairs and sits beside me.

"Good, and how's Judah? Is he healing okay? Any problems?" She crosses her arms with a worried expression.

"Convinced Roman to get him fast food." Theo snorts and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"You know he has a soft spot for Judah so I'm not even surprised."

"He's recovering well otherwise. No infections or irritations." I smile and she sighs in relief.

"Hey everyone!" A man walks in with bags of what seems like takeout and a large pizza box.

He has jet black hair with dark brown eyes. He's very muscular with broad shoulders but the friendly smile on his lips is a stark contrast to his intimidating appearance. The mix of soft and sharp features helps a little too.

"Hey Mac, good to see you again!" Theo grins as he stands and hugs him. "Charlie this is Mac, Roman's partner and team member. Mac this Charlotte Davidson and her daughter Aria is outside."

"Oh yeah, I met her and Noah. She's a sweetheart." He chuckles before shaking my hand. "Hi Charlotte. How are you?"

"Hi, I'm good thank you." I nod with a smile.

"I'm glad you guys are okay. I hear Judah's doing well?" He asks as he helps Theo get the food out of the bags. I tell him what the doctors have said and how he's healing. "That's great to hear! Now, I bet you all are hungry...I certainly am so let's eat! I got a variety."

I chuckle at his excited expression before calling Aria and Noah back inside. He really did get a mix of foods ranging from a pizza to burgers and chips to tacos and chicken wraps with salads. We all dig in and decide to watch a movie together. In that time the triplets wake up and Theo helps Elena bring them into the sitting room.

I've only seen pictures but they're even more adorable in person. Federico and Alessia look a lot like Roman whereas Jeremiah has inherited all his features from Elena. Naturally, everyone's attention is on them and we take turns in holding them, the room filling with baby talk and coos over how cute they all are. I laugh when I see Elena focused on the movie and her food.