Chapter 4 - False Accusation

Start from the beginning

I didn't know if there were other people who I could give this feeling of mine. That uncle of mine, he said that one day, I would know what the people around me truly feel. Until then, I should endure and take one step at a time. I didn't understand what he meant.

After all, wasn't it true that they despised me?

"Oh, how regretful. It's time already."

Senpai complained as pouted adorably. It just a matter of time before the bell ring since break was almost over.

Although it was a pity, I would have to part with this high-quality pillow she lent to me and go to the class. Even though I did not really want or need to go there, I didn't want to cause any trouble to both Miss Minamoto at work and at school.

"Then, I'll continue in another day. If you still want to hear it though."

"Another day is actually the third day after today, though? I will have to be patient, then. Well, hang on in your class."

I left the roof first as Senpai wanted to sit there for a moment. She better not skip since the discipline teacher would be quite troublesome if she fount out. I made sure to wear my spectacles and mask before leaving the rooftop. When I arrived in my classroom, it seemed to be dead silent. It did not bother me, so I entered it without thinking of anything.

I mean, what was worse than having everyone in the school hate you? However, that was my mistake I guessed. Being the victim of circumstances was quite bad too.

"You disgusting thief!!!"

Without even giving an explanation, a guy suddenly grabbed me by my collar and pushed me until my back hit the wall. It hurt to be honest but nothing unbearable. I believed this was the hundredth times if I counted it since middle school.

This guy seemed familiar. Where did I see him?

.....oh, he's the guy who grabbed my collar before? Amaga-something I think?

It was the guy who accused me of stalking Yamamoto. Did this matter not solved back then? I wondered when the break will end since I didn't want to deal with him. I didn't even know what he was trying to do, using violence at a public space.

Since this guy won't be able to give the story to me, I glanced at the gathering of classmates at my desk. My eyes were particularly good, so I could see a girl who seemed to be easy to pushover holding her smartphone and a keychain in her hands as if they were the most precious belongings of her. The other classmates were paying attention to her and me. Based on this, I could guess the upcoming scenario.

.... thief scenario then. They will probably accuse me of stealing the phone and keychain since they found them in my desk or something.

I sighed as it was going to cause trouble for Miss Minamoto. This matter would not be easy. I just hoped that things would be at least a little bit favourable to me.

"You bastard, why did you steal them from her? Don't you know that keychain is her mother's last gift to her before she passed away?"

Oh, that's sad. Even I would be in panic if I lose something like that, though I don't have thing like that.

Before I could even try to explain myself, the teacher came in and stumbled upon this scene.

Bad timing, teach. The surprise on his face was not good to me.

"What are you doing here, Amagami? Get back to your class. Also, don't use violence."

"Sensei, he is trying to ask Minamoto why he stole Rei's belongings!"