SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! LET'S GOO!!!

Start from the beginning

"The fuck's wrong with your thought process? You are separated since you're on different teams." You saved Sengoku as she huffed.

"Oh, that's what you meant? Than yeah! But we're not gonna let them beat us!" She said to Sengoku.

"I see... do your best." "We'll be doing it together!!" Sengoku was definitely not interested in what Kyoko was saying.

"Just so you know, Yuki and Iura are on our team, too!" Kyoko announced as you already knew what that meant.

"Two people who have a lot of unnecessary enthusiasm. That's a big yikes for me." "Aren't you dating, Yoshikawa?" Tooru said to you as Sengoku slumped in the desk.

"I guess that means I won't be able to skip like I did in first and second year..." Sengoku toughened up.

"Wow, Prez. I'm amazed to be hearing that from you." Tooru said as you patted him on the back.

"Don't worry about it too much, Goku. The girls have to cheer and suffer with you, ain't that right, Sakura?" You said as Sakura started to shiver.

"Of course...they're making all of us do it... whether we have a good sense of rhythm or not!!!" "Well you surely got dark, Sakura, really fast!" You shouted after she shivered.

"We have to make pom-poms, too." Kyoko crossed her arms. "I hope the dance isn't too complicated. Kouno-san, which team are you?"

"I'm west..." Sakura said.

"So... guess that makes us rivals! Tooru, Y/n, and Miyamura are West as well." Kyoko explained as Sakura smiled, then got frightened.

What the hell was going through her head? "MAKE IT RAIN! MALE IT RAIN!!"

"OH, YOU TOO, SAKURA?!" Sengoku shouted with her as Tooru and you sighed.

"Is the student council gonna be okay?" You both asked, soon class rolled around and school ended.

You moved some supplies over to the side of the room. Miyamura looked at you. "Aren't you coming, Y/n?"

"Nah, gonna hang back. Left a couple things in the student council, you can go on ahead." You told them as they nodded and left. Soon everyone cleared out and it was you and a few staff members. You sighed and got out your supplies and started making something. You took out the paint and brushed, started to make an outline of the arch. "Now that they're out of the way, I can try making this arc. Wonder why it's supposed to be this big...?"

"Oh! That's what you were up to!" "AAAAAAH!" You shouted as Yuki suddenly appeared behind you.

"God, Yu. I didn't think a bell was needed...!" You said as she titled her head.

"But I've been here the whole time. I was waiting by the entrance." Yuki said as she scratched her cheek. You looked at her with worry.

"Eh?! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were waiting for me!" You said as she blushed and waved her hands around.

"Well, I-It wasn't like it was a big deal. Besides I wasn't waiting just for you!" Yuki said something very tsun. You simply smiled and looked at the pink paint on your hands. "Hehe, looks like you're a mess."