CHAPTER 12- Running Tracks

Hailey's P.O.V.

It was currently Monday after a whole weekend spent with friends and family I'm just glad I had yesterday whole day as a relaxing day. Bailey and myself went to back to the farm after the party with Jerry and Roderick only to avoid waking up early again the next morning.

We were all super tired from Friday and Saturday night but I'm just glad we had whole day yesterday to relax without any disturbance from anyone.

I greeted my parents and siblings than waited outside for Bailey but she was standing by a white car that I could make out was a BMW

"Happy 18th birthday present Hailey."she said handing me the keys to the car. "You got to be joking."I said. "Nope I am actually very serious about the car." she said. "No you not." I said. "I am. And no return." she said. "Thank you!" I said hugging her.

"Heyy sis where are you going now and what time is the competition?" Logan asked. "I'm heading to practice now but the competition start at 12." I said. "Okay see you later." he said. "Love you."I said getting into my new car and Bailey got into hers.

I drove to school with Bailey hot on my tail. I got out just as Jerry them pulled up next to me and Bailey.

"Damn baby girl you got a nice ride." Jerry said. "Yes Jerry. My 18th birthday present." I said as I greeted them.

The bell rang and everyone went to class except me,I headed to the locker room to change into my gym outfit and than headed out onto the field.

"Okay everyone our competition started at 12 we have at least 4 hours to warm up and lastly to do last minute practice." coach Debbie yelled.

11am

We headed back to the locker rooms at 11 to get ready. Bailey came in with her cheerleading outfit. Did I mention she does cheerleading? She is team caption and I'm Caption of the track running. We doing something we love.

I was changing into our school tracksuit with my gym outfit underneath it.