Shoot Him (1)

POV Shelby (or you can think of any other name,
Y/N's POV would be uploaded soon ♡)

One thing that scares me more than death, My Dad.

Death couldn't bring me to my dad.
But my dad could bring me to death.

Sadly death was never an option, instead, he chooses to turn my life into a terrible disaster since I was born.

Right now, I am obligated to marry a son from a wealthy well-known family with no love involved.

Stupid contract, dumb business, a vile agreement between two pairs of an inhumane married couple who willing to sacrifice their own children for some suitcases of treasure and the sake of their throne.

Three months, I said to myself every time I passed a mirror.
Don't die, this world still needs you to be tortured.
Stay sane, society wants you to suffer consciously.

Three months until this contract would finally let me go. Before, every morning I would go to my calendar, counting days by day, until it's the time I could divorce my husband who has another girlfriend out of our contract marriage. Not that I blame him if my dad was not as strict as a dark eagle who more than willing to stab my arm if this marriage is even slightly suspicious.

I would have a life out there, with someone who truly wants me, who gets on his knees asking me to marry him, with all my beloved friends watches us in awe, holding a camera capturing our beautiful moments.

Instead, what I got is him forced to get on his knees while forcing me to sign the contract, all my guardians holding a gun right on his head, ready to pull the trigger anytime if something went wrong.

I hate this life that I had until few sentences slipped out of his mouth.

"I love you," he says.
"Please don't leave me" he pleads.
"Let me take care of you" he offers.

That's the only time I felt human, the only time I felt like being told that my life wasn't all disaster, the only time I feel like I had the worth to be alive. It all happens when I'm one step away from my death, the death that I desired to have all my entire life, my dream has been grasped away from me, yet I don't realize it.

Turns out the world didn't give me much time to peek at what life is normally. After three months, he wants to leave. He has been given a chance by my dad to stay with me, but instead, he chooses his another girlfriend.

"You don't suppose to love me, it's just a contract," he said.
"Saying 'I love you' was never been a part of the contract" I replied.

"Shoot him"  was the last word I said before I realize I am the biggest villain in my own story.

-

please inform me of any grammatical errors, I really appreciate it.
❣specific request in the comment ❣