cheater<3 (sam fraser)

outfit above<3
pronouns: she/her
this font means your thoughts<3

y/n pov:
*KNOCK*
"coming!" i hear from inside, the door opens, "hey love!" sam says and hugs me, "happy one year anniversary darling." i say hugging her back. She moves back and lets me in, i walk inside and set her present on the kitchen table, she comes to the kicthen and sits on the stool, "is this for me?" she ask, i nod and smile, then push it towards her, she looks at me and smiles, i go over and sit on the stool next to her. She looks over at me and stares at me.

"i'm so in love with you" she tells me, i giggle and reply with "i love you more, now open it!" she smiles, "okay okay okay!" she says and opens it.

"oh my god." she gasp while covering her hand over her mouth, "it's a necklace with my name on it." i tell her, "i'm wearing one with your name" i continue and show her mine, she smiles and brings me in for a kiss. We kiss and i pull apart, "here let me put it on" i say and grab the necklace, i put it around her neck, "there" i whisper, i step back and she gets off the stool.

she goes over to the mirror and touches the necklace. "beautiful" she whispers and smiles, she turns around and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "lets watch a movie" she suggest, i nod in agreement.

i go make popcorn as sam puts pillows and blankets on the floor, "done" i mutter and grab the popcorn, i walk over to the living room and set down the popcorn in the floor, "ooo the goodies, great choice babe" i tell her as i sit next to her, "i know" she says. She lays on my chest as i play with her hair.

~ 45 minutes in the movie ~

"i'll be right back babe" sam tells me and gets up, i nod and remove my hand from her shoulder, i grab the remote and pause the movie, she walk to the bathroom and closes the door. I just sit in in silence.

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

sams phone starts going off, confused i grab her phone and turn it on.

Deena💞
sam??
babe??
hello??
you said you were coming over one y/n leaves!
whatever, i'll be waiting babe.
i love you my world😘

i froze, what the fuck. I throw the popcorn and get up, i put on my shoes and grab my bag, i walk over to the kicthen and grab a pen and paper.

Dear Sam,

Fuck you.
Have fun with deena.

from,
your now ex girlfriend
y/n <3

i leave the note where we were siting and open the front door and sprint to my car, i lock the doors and start driving, i fell tears coming in, i burst into tears, i decide to call simon.

*RING*

*RING*

- bold is simon, curved is you-

hello?

simon, can i come over please.

are you crying doll? and of course come over. But why are you crying?

i'll tell you when i get there.

————————————————————————
should i do a part 2 ❓‼️

I HOPE U LIKE🙏🏼

- author <3