rings and confessions<3 (simon kalivoda)

outfit is above <3
pronouns : she/her
this font is your thoughts !!

y/n pov:
"OPEN UP BITCH" i yell as i bang on my best friends front door, i hear footsteps walking towards the door, "SHUT THE HELL UP" i hear simon says as he opens the door, i just smile at him sarcasticly and walk inside, "what would you like to do pretty lady?" simon says in a flirty jokingly way, this bitch, as he closes the door,"mmm we could just watch a movie i guess" i say and drop my bag on his couch and sit down, " well i would ask you what we would should but after last time, no fucking way will i ever let you pick again" i continue.

simon comes and sits next to me "okay glueing peters dick to his thigh wasnt that bad of an idea" he states and looks at me with an offended look, " i had to see his small dick, thats torture" i look at him as i roll my eyes and cross my arms, "okay fine not like you have a better idea bitch" he says, i swear to god i will chop this bitches dick off, "mmm we can-" i pause for a second while putting my finger on my chin, "oh i have an idea" i continue with a smirk while i look at him, "oh fuck this shit" he says while getting up, "NO" i yell as i pull him down, "this isn't that bad" i say to him. "okay what is it then?" he looks at me, "you  dumbass i've said it already, we are watching a movie in your room and it will be.." i start to think, "the IT movie" i continue.

~ 30 minutes later in simons room ~

y/n pov:
"i new you would like this movie" i say to simon, "shut the fuck up" he says to me as he plays with my hair. We are currently in a positions where i'm laying on his chest and his arm is around me. I just smirk to myself, i then grab his hand and start to play with his rings that are on his fingers. "you really seem to like my rings darling" he says, i just nod instead of responding, he pulls his hand away from mine.

"well okay than" i say under my breath and rest my hand on my waist. Seconds later he grabs my hand and puts on of his rings on my finger, "there" he whispers, i can basically hear his smirk, i smile and look up at him, " i love it" i say, he doesn't respond, just smiles and holds my hand, he rumbs his thumb across my ring he put on my finger while still holding eye contact with me.

"fuck this shit" i hear him mutter, before i can say anything he places his lips on mine, i kiss him back and sit up, he places his other hand on my cheek while softly rubbing his thumb on my cheek, 10 seconds later we pull apart and put our foreheads together.

"my pretty girl" he mumbles.

———————————————————————

HEY !!  i hope you enjoyed my first imagine, i will try to post another chapter tomorow. I hope this was good 🧍🏽‍♀️

- author <3