Gabb's knight in shinning armor...

"GABB!!!!"

Coco screamed on the top of her lungs, her eyes all teary. She was gasping for air because she was running as fast as she can to catch up with Gabb.

STOP!!!

A voice was heard out of the blue the same time as the loud crashing sound was heard.

All the students were shocked to see a tall, athletic fair skinned girl launched herself towards Gabb's location pushing the latter out of the revving cars way. Their bodies flew through the lane of bikes that were parked near them. The car that was supposed to hit Gabb runned down the latter's bike breaking it down to unrecognizable pieces making it look like a bunch of flatten cans.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU' RE DOING?!!
Pablo angrily shouted at the fair skinned girl as he makes his way out of the car.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, MESSING WITH US?!!
Ken added while the rest of the bullies joined him.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, MESSING WITH US?!!Ken added while the rest of the bullies joined him

( The School Bullies )

Me? You don't know me?
The fair skinned girl said while swiping dirt off her clothes.

Are you kidding me? You don't know who I am?
She chuckled while she was standing up.

My name is Sela... Sela Guia.
She said while standing tall like a boss, shooting death glare at the bullies in front of her.

Brave Bitch... If I were you, I will just shut up and mind my own business.
Josh spat.

Well.. This is my business now. DUDE!
Sela spat back.

You Bitch!
Josh said while making his way to Sela.